SIGN benefit

Discussion in 'Acumed' started by Anonymous, Apr 7, 2015 at 10:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why isn't Acumed a sponsor of the SIGN benefit this year? Fear that they will look too charitable?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah that's it.
    It may because we already gave you deadbeats charity.
    Hows unemployment lately?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is all you ever come up with. Come up with something new.
    What is it with the unemployment remarks? If it wasn’t for unemployment your dad would have never been able to feed you while you were growing up.
    Real classy by the way calling a charitable organization dead beats, says quite a bit about lack of character. Then again you work at Acumed,

Here, let me respond for you-
    Whine -whine, you are a whiner, go collect your unemployment, or work at fast food.
    You are more predictable that Acumed’s bullshit business practices.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a comment from a short, fat, and bald loser.

Pipe down you little toad.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm just sad they aren't sponsors this year. A fitting charity for Acumeds Company mission. I know there is bad blood between old and new executives but this Is about helping those who need the most help.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the bad blood is one sided. The old executives and employees seem to have moved on and could not careless about what is happening at Acumed. New management on the other hand? Stuck still talking about the past.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Acumed sponsored the SIGN event at a $50k level. They chose not to advertise it. Ask SIGN and they will confirm.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suggest Sign deal directly with Colson, the Acumed executive team will never get it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? This is odd.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously are not in the know when it comes to the **cough** executives here at Acumed. There is no bad blood as you mention because there are no old executives there still left with the company that would fight with the New.

Acumed's mission statement is no longer valid. Acumed is a joke and a shell waiting to be acquired by someone.
    They will never sponsor SIGN in a real serious manner. They do not care.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is odd because it is not true. Per SIGN.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the truth comes out.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not sure if we should be surprised or not.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why would you say this when you know SIGN did in fact confirm it? Maybe you should ask JG

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did SIGN provide that confirmation? Not sure what information JG is providing but it is off.