Dynasplint, Dynasplint, Dynasplint

Discussion in 'Dynasplint' started by Concerned Citizen, Sep 24, 2008 at 9:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A horse? WTH?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!! Well now, this person traded her loyalty to GH and DSI after almost 10 years for a career that I love, a company that values their employees and their clients, a company that follows the laws, a steady paycheck that doesn't bounce, pays bonuses and expenses in a timely manner.

I also traded my loyalty for health, dental & vision insurance, pension plan that is actually being paid, vacation time, sick time, personal holidays and paid holidays.

I also traded my loyalty from a DSI sales manager that was a drunk and barely reachable for a manager who goes out of his way to make sure his people have the tools necessary to do their job properly so that they do reach their goals, a manager who is willing to train when training is needed, willing to train so that you can take his job and advance within the company and is genuinely concerned about his sales people.

I have also traded in my "President's Club" for the Millionaire Club" complete with a 10-day trip to Hawaii paid for by the company for myself and my husband.

Guess that makes me a Judas but at least I am a happy Judas and my family isn't sitting out on the street.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

congrats, but here you come because you just can't let it go
    Seek counseling

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you on the new found career and job. Everyone should know that the crazy posts by the GH worshiper on this page is his offspring. Not a single other soul would stick up for GH the way she does through all of this!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

im not related in any way, his family has class, unlike you

He's a good person who, falsely accused, has suffered a few setbacks

You people seem to take shameful personal satisfaction in the misery of others

Burn in Hell.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says the sel-centered narcissist

Move on, Honey. No one cares.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrongly accused, my ass!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he will be vindicated bitch

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dynasplint has placed an add in the paper. Why would they need employees if they cannot pay the people that are employed now

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People are being paid. All is well.
    Disregard the trolls who were fired and constantly post their lies here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is taking out our 401k contributions, keeping them and then paying us with those. Great strategy! Watch out when the DOL comes in.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, paying them at a 10 or 15% pay cut because Sales can't bring in the numbers. People are quitting left and right. Of course they have to attempt to replace the people we're losing.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not George. Just someone who understands it's just business

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is just another step in the process to finish the case. So the govt. has to produce these records. So what? You don't think they had more than enough proof against Dynasplint to bring the case forward? Of course they do! Showing these records is just a formality...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The government will bail out.

It will cost the government too much time and money and consume too many resources to pursue this false claim. It won't look good in the public media shutting down a company and putting hundreds of people out of work. Most importantly, NO LAWS WERE VIOLATED.

You don't live in the real world.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are such an idiot. Do you think for one minute George doesnt see the writing on the way. Hes cut your pay and not paid your 401K. Where do you think that money is going. Hes putting it offshore for when the fat lady sings. Hes building his nest egg until the house of cards falls over.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so very wrong that your post is laughable. You know nothing.