Performance Issues With Fidia

Discussion in 'Fidia' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2014 at 5:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Fidia have a fighting chance against the competition?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The product continues to gain market share in the US.

The supartz situation on the FSS isn't hurting things either.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If only this company could appreciate the Salesforce a little bit more, they could be twice as successful. District Managers in this company do not follow guidelines, protocol or common sense. They do whatever they want, and most of the time don't even work. Everyone in this company has an attitude problem.... it sucks to work here. I'm so lucky to have another job lined up.....
    One product, one too many lies, one gone!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought they had fired all the original managers? They were all a bunch of losers, except for Dave and Mark Burns.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt very seriously that Mark Burns is up to par-his business approach is like a dinosaur. He will throw anyone under the bus. He will not have your back and he tries to manage by intimidation. His career is toast. No business savvy company would ever hire him. His issues with women and minorities have been very well-documented, and known. Ask anyone from his Pfizer days. He went after someone and it backfired big time.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, Michelle, it's time to give up the anger about Mark. He was a great manager which is why he is gone now.
    Pull up chairs and watch the parade of good people leave this pathetic company.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medical Director left this week.

bye bye Dr. Evangelista

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know that Dave and Mark stood up to management, but Carl was the last manager in this company to stand up for the reps. Now they only hire yes people, and Aldo and Gary even scream and degrade them.

Lying, cheating, and stealing is all that Gary and Aldo are good at, and I pray that the Italians are just in the dark. But I am afraid they know which is even scarier.

With the previous information just being a repeat of what all of us already know. I spoke to a person in corporate a while ago that accidently let it slip that someone sued Fidia over incorrect bonus payments, and now it appears to be common information through out the sales organization. The info on the street now is that they are lying to us about our sales numbers so they don't have to pay us what we earned. I hope to find out more at the upcoming meeting. For me this is inexcusable, and I have spoke to an attorney that is in interested in a class action suit against Fidia for wrongful payments and civil penalties.

I like you want to get paid what I earned.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and just like that Garry Woods has left the building.

What is going on at this company?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gary was fired. Only to bring someone to replace him that was fired from his prior job. He is as bad as bad can be.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such visions of grander at the NSM.

How long until Sean gets told no to all these ides he has by Aldo and how long after that is he out the door?

For someone that was hired a week before the NSM he sure was off in the corner a lot on his cell phone having private discussions. I wonder who he could be talking too.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there anybody else left if the homeoffice? Oh yea, the losers are still here. Its awful quite, more so than ever. Wonder what they are up to?!?!?! No good of course. They dont appreciate their employees.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess we have our answer...SW put up with Aldo a lot longer than I thought he would. Credit to him. Aldo, no one trusts you! Get gone!