New center manager. Here

Discussion in 'Lincare' started by Anonymous, Apr 5, 2015 at 8:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fairly new fm here. After visitng with other cms in my area I feel my salary is on the lower end. 50k/year plus bonuses but I don't think my center will bonus due to held sales. Any suggestions? How should I approach our. Area manager to discuss fair pay standards? To get me on the same level as the other cm's just down the road from. Me.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are kidding right? i was a ctr mgr for them for a whole year. I still wake up screamming from the horrible nightmare of the IRS, D.O.G, and FBI kicking my door in from just being associated with them! If you mention your pau you will be told that only your own actions will keep you from earning more. You already saud the two magic words that will ever keep you from bonus. Held Bill. Who controls it? Your billing center not you! As long as corp. controls any part of your bonus process you will fail. That is if you are honest. Look with a jaundiced eye at those making bonus, then steer clear of them.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm A cm and I think your salary is about average. My biggest gripe is my sales rep makes more than me and I have to do twice the work