Kythera

Discussion in 'Mentor' started by Anonymous, Apr 2, 2015 at 9:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many will we lose when Kythera starts hiring reps? Three ex Mentor people that I can tell are there already in management positions.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Offers are out. Who did we lose?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6 people so far

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So far... More to come.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After what I heard today that is going to come out in the coming weeks any Mentor rep that has an offer on the table from Kythera or any other comparable job would be an absolute idiot to stay. I'll leave it at that and no I won't hint. I am so glad I got out with my integrity intact and I truly feel bad for my friends still there.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What you heard is just a rumor.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mentor ship is hitting rock bottom with Saylor at the helm. No support by management. I'm bailing ship.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's no rumor. Believe it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. She is terrible and so blah...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ms. Blah got some side action going on with one of sales men. Pictures are worth a thousand words.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dos no Bueno.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are referring to what's coming prior to Montreal you are correct- my DM brought it up as a side bar in the car and just said we are going to have to ride it out but it will be bad for a while. What pissed me off was apparently SN basically said "deal with it" it's your problem but you are still responsible for the number.

I would echo what is said above. If you have a good offer on the table and you don't leave, then don't cry later.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone like CH sugar?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh wow. The hits just keep coming.