Commissions

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2011 at 6:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok smart ass, please bless us with your knowledge? How do you lose a right when you bought a company???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did we buy all the company? I thought we only bought a portion. Isnt BMS still around and using truvue for research and trials?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, ummm - we didn't buy TruVue. Only a limited time period to use it. But that's ok - we got eCAT.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you blessed now?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can anyone be blessed with this _hithole? Again no quota, converting practices for _hity product along with reports. Need I say more?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bless my balls

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok someone with some actual knowledge please speak up. We did buy truview or not!? IF not how and why not, are they, BMS, going to us it against us later or what? Please someone who knows. And no you cannot bless my balls FYI!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BMS has us over a barrel. The dude(ette) is right. We only have a limited usage period for TruVue which runs out soon. They can completely compete with us with a device that is even better than the MCOT and volumes better than ECAT, which can't even really do MCT. We got the crap business from BMS like all of our other mergers. Great job Exec team! Even our customers are laughing at our choices!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So we buy accounts not technology? Hum, and give them old Mednet devices? And BioMedical can do what they wish with TruView in a few months? Certainly there is some legal language that will prevent them from coming back to market with TruView. If not we bought accounts only to give them back for free later, great plan!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of short sited decisions were made with a buyout/merger endgame in mind. Now that it's changed, those initial decisions are unfortunately coming back to cause great harm to us. Yes, we were buying accounts believing/hoping that we'd keep them. Yes, we will be giving them back now that we're not going to be owning TruView.

Sell what you have. We're working on a new resolution. Hold your breath. Well, maybe don't do that...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe in between his gin and tonics, our fearless leader will have a solution.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm still waiting for someone to bless my balls or at least give me my damn Q2 quota

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bless this and don't forget the lube while you are at it