Rep Exodous

Discussion in 'Lifewatch' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2015 at 5:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So much for you pussies leaving.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see Paul can't stay away for throwing his 2 cents in; always recognize his vernacular.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I said I would say when it was me and I would. You people are so dumb and gullible. You think I'm the only person in the world that uses that word? Man, you're retarded. I've said all I need to say. No one manned up. I'm good. I will tell you when I post, and that wasn't me. I don't want anyone else leaving as I have friends who remain there and are now trying to make LW a better place. So, I support them. Keep me out of it, or man up and say who you are...I'll be waiting ;)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lifewatch really is a depressing place to work. They do not Care about their employees. The management is the problem, and of course they will never admit that..but all who work there know it is true. Look closely at their holter outsourcing to india set up...I bet there is something worth reporting. The techs who work there will tell you in private about the mis diagnosing and the poor quality from outsourcing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run bitch, run!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Above statement makes no sense?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not only reps leaving LW, now clinical managers too...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run bitch, run.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard Luis Vargas San Francisco Clinical Manager left LW and is going to Medtronic....Run Forest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately our time is done. There's no new product pipeline. Management has no idea how to lead this company. With the current issues hanging over our head from the Swiss Stock Exchange, no company will acquire us. And why would they? Back to statement 1, with no new products coming down the line, no IP, no real unique value, what are we? Has beens. Has beens. Thanks leaders.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like 2 other reps just left in the past few weeks, how bad can this get?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are they?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sal under investigation by the OIG for multiple compliance violations. It's about time someone brought this creep down.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this you again Lee? Isn't enough you push Campanelli and Tyeler out? Now you are after Sal? Get a life

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously?? He let campanelli come back after he left last year. You dont make any sense.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm, well, I'm pretty sure Campanelli isn't back. Now you don't make any sense. How can you even get that so wrong? He's not back.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Campanelli definitely not back... He wouldn't come back if they begged him. Nor would any other employee who suffered under this LW regime. LW is the most hated company in the entire space.

Also, Lee isn't actually involved in the Sal investigation. I heard that was directly with the OIG and he was turned in by a customer.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty bad when all the external recruiters won't even work with LW anymore so they had to bring in internal HR staff. The folks out of MN and GA refusing to do business moving forward because of all the instability in the sales force. Almost impossible to find talent willing to come to LW - terrible reputation for dishonesty and corruption. By the way, not surprised by Sal. I always knew there was something shady about him.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whoever your rep in New York is, that guy violates every rule under the sun---the OIG ought to be investigating him! Talk about violations and fraud!!! This guy sets the bar!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I understand, that investigation is beginning. I believe his name is Salvo.. there was some info about him recently which if true will certainly be the end of his tenure.