Bioventus

Discussion in 'Bioventus' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2012 at 10:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the truth is coming out slowly but surely......there are even newbies out there making the company look even worse.....so sad what is happening but at the same time they did it to themselves......I wonder what TB thinks of all of this chaos smh

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess the nightly reports failed to load?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What everyone on this site fails to realize is the company is doing very well. They cut costs, were more profitable and are consistently meeting quota. Life is not the same for the reps... That's a fact but every rep on this site thinks the company is collapsing. It's not... They want veteran reps gone, show lower costs, higher profits then sell in a few years. That is a fact.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Executive, Senior and Reps leave, and the company fills the spots with Associate Reps. No magic to the savings there. While not all doctors care or notice, some do. With this territory shakeup, I've learned a lot about how others sell (I guess I missed the training on wearing a tight open blouse), baby sitting for the doctor (must have missed that as well), taking the office out for drinks once a week (nope never been a waitress so I can't get a bar manager to comp happy hour). Yes, learning a lot.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing wrong with taking your office staff out for happy hour – I do it all the time. However I don't think anybody in any my offices wants to see me in an open, tight shirt, however I'm a guy and not as svelte as I used to be

But you are all right. Reps being paid less these days ( often with no commission many months), fewer employees, thus the company on paper looks better. Wouldn't be surprised if a sale happened this calendar year

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right.....alot of the docs only want to see attractive female reps or else they will not buy the product because its a lousy product that patients done necessarily need. We had a guy go into alot of our accounts that a rep left and got nothing out of so they sent a female in there instead to buy them lunch and take them out. Bioventus reputation is done for in the orthopod community.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While I will say that BV seems to be hiring more and more of those reps it is not BV specific. My Ofx reps are all as you described- low cut shirts and mini skirts. That's the way things are, not all offices like that btw

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um, yes there is something wrong if you take the same office out to happy hour all the time. Once in a very spaced out while is ok, but every week is not ok. Learn the guidelines. I don't sell on sex. Can't say that about all the early 20 somethings, and former real estate agents, rental car agents, au pairs, waitresses and pharma castoffs I have seen joining the company. Cost saving is one thing, the new culture of cost reduction at all cost is quite different.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can assure you many reps success over a very long time had zero to do with looks. I have taken more business from the tramp looking competitive reps than I can count. If your offices are not seeing the value in what you do or the product it's your fault not the company's or the products fault. I have never done a happy hour and am doing just fine. It cracks me up how most people on this site think they are great salespeople meanwhile they have absolutely no clue how to be an elite sales professional over a long period of time.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a joke.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company has become a parallel step to specialty pharmaceuticals. Maybe worse since we work twice as hard! This is not a device company anymore or at least the money and daily demand isn't. Any sales person here could look like a Rock Star like JA does right now. Lay off 20+ heads, merge territories into one and have the company bank the all laid off salaries, bonuses, 401k match, car allowances, etc. Preach that there is only a 1% growth number (my ass, this growth number is spread across the remaining reps left so much more than 1%). Put a new growth compensation plan in place for 15 year old products that ONLY pays if a rep is over 75% and if they are they must average over 75% to get paid that is all based on quota number given and not factoring in payer losses or physicians leaving territory. The quotas are strategically set to cut the pay of experienced reps making 150k+ by setting high quota that is unattainable to make years past money and the lists goes on and on and on....!!!!!
    Then TB, JA and AVP's continue to brag that we are making larger profits than ever and thank the sales force. Well DUH, of course the company is making more money at the expense of the reps!!! They have cut so much monthly overhead per month it's ridiculous. They will continue to bank roll this money in hopes that reps leave so they don't have to pay out at end of year with hopes they replace their Executive or Senior rep with a copier sales person and pay them 30-60k less per year with same quota and order volume.
    Each month our region alone has 50% of reps not collecting a commission check for either EX, SP or both! I bet this is the reason we haven't seen company numbers each month because so many people are taking home less or nothing at all except their salary with this comp plan.
    Multiple President club winner here that can't wait to get offers and get the hell out of here! Sad because I liked this place for years.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former rep here who left the company before the NSM.....I have heard/seen/experienced nothing but negative outright disgusting behavior from Bioventus and the way they have been treating their employees.....the ones that are still there are the ones who should have been let go but I must say the reps that are gone have had way better career success and happier lives....there is way too much competition and malicious behavior within bioventus and I wouldn't wish that kind of treatment on my worst enemy. They are pretty much handing over the business to their competition on a silver platter.....its actually comical

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I guess now we need to brag about our credentials to be considered credible so..... Multiple president club winner here also and sorry to say feeling good. Nice Executive level salary, fair quota, ASR program will be a great way to gain more new orders every month. Reps who have been using the helper reps to do paperwork and fittings will actually have to work. The ASR will be a great way to touch accounts we aren't able to reach and get paid on every order they collect. Quota buster bank is growing and should be pretty significant toward years end. I know this message will not go over well due to many ex reps who are bitter and only come on here to spew negativity and or hope the company fails because they believe it can't succeed without them. Time to move on and let the past go....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody respects the company or its reps in the field anymore.....so its going to be hard to get orders when your employees are basically handing the business over due to their ignorance and selfishness.....its a fend for yourself kind of work environment that everyone ends up stabbing each other in the back for what? Its sad to see because for a while it seemed like a great place to be and now its just washed up and laughed at....no credibility=no orders

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're clueless If you share customers with a rep who steals your orders that's your problem. Been here a decade and have never had so many orders.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think a Manager or executive could have written anything better than this. Good post. If you are truly a rep you're the biggest kiss ass at this company and have a low quota as an executive. No one is flaunting there credentials here other than stating that management is pushing the top producers out. Look around and the tenured reps are leaving and those on stage past years are fleeing if not interviewing. Btw, ASR's haven't even been labeled yet unless you have one of the old ultrasound reps filling in until they find a new job. ES's haven't even been transitioned into direct reps yet.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are living in your own bubble in LaLa land.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those of us that post facts that appear negative on this site are thought of as complainers etc. The real truth is that we are all depressed that a company we, the sales team, built, who were given so many promises of new products, opportunities, promotions, etc. have gotten nothing. Just a bs comp plan, poor leadership, bad dos's, and cumbersome policy's that have no real relevance. The good people have left or were shown the door, mostly Bc they didn't buy into the BS spun by the so called leadership. Do yourself a favor, wake up, and get a new job!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever comes on this site and claims that everything is good within this company is delusional. The ship has sunk. 2014 was the last year where the comp plan made sense. It is time to go. The corporate slappies who continually try to get promoted will get on here and act like everything is just great. Go drink the BS kool aid and try to get promoted into a cesspool of deranged management.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who said ES reps are being transitioned? The DOS is putting the best sales candidate they can find in that role. The right ASR who sells in your territory will make a huge difference. Being able to fax orders directly in instead of Escript is a good thing. Reps hate change, typically see the glass half empty and in many cases lazy. The ASR will not be a fitter so that will be an awakening for many reps who have been putting all admin and fittings on them for years. to blame this admin for not having new products would be absurd. How many successful new products did we have under S and N? Oh wait scoliscore or the wrist pilot or vertebroplasty or maybe the great skins promotion.