Davinci- what a scam

Discussion in 'Intuitive Surgical Patient Discussions' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2012 at 7:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

trail date to be set on May 29, 2015 Its on ISIS. Zarick says, " she absolutely will not settle! Even for 400 million!"

rut row

somebody is in trouble ISIS

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No again. I cite studies and other doctors. You did your first citation today!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

breaking news... ISIS is in deep shit....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Avoid the question. I get it. I would too if I made such a stupid statement.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry we are trying to stay on message. your tactics of diverting that is not working. so what is the big story?

trail date to be set on May 29, 2015 Its on ISIS. Zarick says, " she absolutely will not settle! Even for 400 million!"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep that judge is pissed . DWAS is reporting he is pissed at both lawyer... the judge had to set there and take it from crying victims... that spent money flying to be there... On film... rut row... that is not going to bold well for ISIS...

I would also be pissed at my lawyer if that happened to me too...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This curiosity is just killing me.

Wonder where Geragos was?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that sucks they never told anyone i would charge Geragos those flight tickets.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The cmc was cancelled yesterday and a new date was to be set by the court. (There is a mediation "world" mediation meeting at Isis lawyers dungeon.) The judge set the date for end of June. Zarick told him no mediation is required as we want trial & that Magnus flew all this way. Magnus got angry and lolled for a droid to smash outside but none showed. Zarick asked the judge sup? Judge said idk... Get um all on the phone. Geragos not the because of religious ethnic holiday. Told Zarick her was to get her a trial date today tho? She pissed. Hubby too. Margins just went see what's up... Now I know.
    So does DWAS -now.
    In light of Zaricks pleas ... Judge said ASAP date to set trial date is May 29.
    (Got a month sooner...all for not I recon!)
    So the May 5 world mediation is ISIS "hail mary" to put up your best offer or it's on!!

Yes journalist was there. But... No cameras inside. Only out.
    They wrote it all down tho... :)

DWAS
    -Magnus

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

congratulations about getting the judges attention I bet he was pissed...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He never expected anybody to go. Zarick told him she's going. He said if he couldn't be there that somebody would. Since it got cancelled, the "other guy" did not inform Zarick's. So naturally SHE FEELS UPSET! (she drove 3-4 hours away)

Magnus went just because. Never told them we was going. Just wanted to see what's up. LOOKING FOR DROIDS BUT... they no show? :(

Us being there may have had some influence in setting the trial date - to set a FUTURE trial date . That means we can get discovery ASAP as we now have a trial date. Did I mention the press would love trial date set in the future to give come cred to the story's they going to write? That way on slow news days or whatever they got the fallback ISIS saga unfolding...
    luv it!

Jameson is a blended Irish whiskey produced by the Irish Distillers subsidiary of Pernod Ricard.

The company was established in 1780 when John Jameson established the Bow Street Distillery in Dublin. Jameson was Scottish, a lawyer from Alloa who had married Margaret Haig, a sister of the brothers who founded the main Haig firms, and related to the Steins, a Scottish distilling family with interests in Dublin.

Today calls for Jameson!

DWAS
    -Magnus

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He do got a lot of cases we had to sit threw before he called ours. once he hears a vic says no more mediation... he's like "ya? Well slap my ass and call me Magnus! let me resolve this issue... He's tired of the bull too me thinks. He didn't have to help us. He actually cares about getting shit done. (seeing how he dealt with the cases before ours)

What happens next? May 5th I recon? ISIS has to answer to.... THE WORLD.

LMAO

DWAS
    -Magnus

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry things didn't work out so well.

I imagine Zarick's were upset. They have been dealing with this for a long time now.

Thanks for the update!

Was wondering.

Guess we just see what goes on May 5.

They better get on it!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doctor I have a drinking problem !
    - What is it ?
    When I'm drinking whiskey I have two hands -but only one mouth.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The doctor said to my wife ... :
    That she should stay away from whisky and alcohol.
    Now she is asking for a divorce. bada boom

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember a professor of chemistry wanted to teach my fifth-grade class a lesson about the evils of liquor, so he produced an experiment that involved a glass of water, a glass of whiskey, and two worms.
    "Now, class. Observe the worms closely," said the professor, putting a worm first into the water. The worm in the water writhed about, happy as a worm in water could be. He put the second worm into the whiskey. It writhed painfully and quickly sank to the bottom, dead as a doornail.
    "Now, what lesson can we derive from this experiment?" the professor asked.
    Young Magnus, who sits in the back of the classroom, raised his hand and responded, "Drink whiskey and you won't get worms."

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Magnus was once in front of a judge.
    The judge says "You've been brought here for drinking whiskey."
    Magnus says "Okay, let's get started!"

Judges got no sense of humor- so remember that piece of info DWAS.FYI

LMAO

Traveling and stress makes me glad its Friday!
    Ok one more and I'm done.

Magnus is stranded on a desert isle, alone for 10 years. One day, he sees a speck on the horizon. He thinks, it's not a ship. The speck gets a little closer, and he thinks, it's not a boat. The speck gets even closer and he thinks, it's not a raft. Then, out of the surf comes a gorgeous woman wearing a wetsuit and scuba gear.
    She comes up to the guy and says, "How long has it been since you've had a cigarette?"
    "Ten years!" he says. She reaches over, unzips a waterproof pocket on her left sleeve and pulls out a pack of fresh cigarettes. He takes one, lights it, and says, "Man, oh, man! Is that good!"
    Then she asks, "How long has it been since you've had a drink of whiskey? He replies, "Ten years!" She reaches over, unzips her waterproof pocket on the right, pulls out a flask, and gives it to him. He takes a long swig and says, "Wow, that's fantastic!"
    She starts unzipping this long zipper that runs down to the front of her wet suit, and she says to him, "How long has it been since you've had some REAL fun?" Magnus replies, "My God! Don't tell me that you've got a pool table in there!"

DWAS
    -Magnus

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So quiet on here.

Hope all of DWAS is having a good weekend!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you are confusing PhD with MD, probably because they both carry the title of doctor. However, a person can get a PhD in a variety of subjects, most of which have nothing to do with medicine.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a coat rack that will hand your coat back with precision.