Ol 1000 or Orthofix Stimulator

Discussion in 'DJ Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Sep 28, 2014 at 8:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Signed, DJO aka Mr Smokescreen poster with no studies

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YAY ARENT YOU GLAD YOU WORK FOR OFIX!!!!

In the first of a series of whistleblower cases against US manufacturers of medical devices known as non-invasive bone growth stimulators, Orthofix International NV has agreed to pay the United States government $42 million to settle civil and criminal charges relating to its marketing and sale of the devices to Medicare and other federal health plans.

The settlement alleges that Orthofix falsified Certificates of Medical Necessity and other documents supporting claims to Medicare and gave kickbacks to doctors, their staff, patients, and independent sales agents in order to get orders for the devices

YAY WE LOVE PAYING MY DOCS FOR THE BIZ!!!
    THE ONLY WAY THEYLL USE OUR CRAPPY BONE STIM
    signed,
    OFIX reps

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This above has what to do with the efficacy of Orthofix versus OI?

Are you going to publish all those awesome DJ studies? Months later and nothing but diversions and pretending to different people to distract----no studies.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHO NEEDS DATA WE JUST PAY OFF THE DOCS AT OFIX!!!

In the first of a series of whistleblower cases against US manufacturers of medical devices known as non-invasive bone growth stimulators, Orthofix International NV has agreed to pay the United States government $42 million to settle civil and criminal charges relating to its marketing and sale of the devices to Medicare and other federal health plans.

The settlement alleges that Orthofix falsified Certificates of Medical Necessity and other documents supporting claims to Medicare and gave kickbacks to doctors, their staff, patients, and independent sales agents in order to get orders for the devices

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of these companies 'pay off' doctors indirectly through buy and bill agreements.

1. Get a clinic to set up an internal DME company and provider # if they don't already have one
    2. Show them how to bill for the units, and who to bill/not to bill
    3. Clinic buys the units for around $1500 ( sometimes less)
    4. Clinic bills insurance company for~$3500 per patient, ~$4500-$5000 for workers comp
    5. Clinic gives you the orders that they can't bill for, for full revenue on your end. An apparent violation of Stark laws but no one seems to care about that anymore.

Doctors are incentivized financially to prescribe these devices. $2000-$3000 per patient for something they might not actually need? One of which ( DJ) has absolutely no clinical evidence whatsoever to prove it does anything to help a fracture.

This is why they are using the device, and this is why your family's insurance premiums are so high.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you so much for this information!
    I received an offer from Orthofix and will not be taking the job.
    It really sounds like their corporate culture is sketchy and borders on fraudulent.
    Well, not borders on, obviously if they paid our government $42 million dollars!
    Some may say everybody does it but I will not work for a company that is convicted of doing it!! I am sorry my ethics and morals will not allow me to cheat and lie.
    At any price. Sorry Orthofix you couldn't pay me enough to lie and cheat for you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With your mastery of Eighth-grade level grammar, I couldn't imagine why a major medical device manufacturer wouldn't be eager to snatch you up. I'm sure the HR department was beside themselves with grief. Our loss!

Good luck at Baskin Robbins muchacho!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is my post and I start my new career with a leading bioscience firm next week.
    And yes I am so happy to have stumbled upon this thread and it has literally changed my life in such a positive way. You are a complete moron Orthofix rep and I feel sorry for you. And your company. Cheaters and liars always lose - and you're a loser.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, best of luck at Baskin Robbins. This is the busy season for you guys, so get ready and start studying those flavors. Have a great summer and we'll come see you for a cone sometime.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, this is a goof. Yes you are so believable that you were offered a job from Orthofix but turned it down based on Cafe Pharma. bwa hahahaha. I wouldn't take a job from any bone stim company unless you are coming from Enterprise Rental Cars. It is the bottom of the bottom of medical sales jobs.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BEST POST EVER ON HERE WELL SAID!
    OFIX IS A JOKE AND A FRAUD

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And... yet you are spending your day reading these boards.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, so this is finally settled? Don Joy doesn't have even one study showing the product works. Post market data is post market data…company reports whatever to FDA. The PMA was a company funded study between a doctor and his nurse. 60.7%

How anybody can defend this product can only be some DM at Don Joy.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, yes, whatever you say. i agree. this is the dumbest thread ever. Now can I upgrade to the cherokee sport or is that considered a luxury car. REALLY, you people are so retarded you don't even know it. This my study is better than yours is really embarrassing and the funniest thread going. Sure, its settled DJ sucks…great, now what! Get a life losers…on all sides

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, let's get this out of the way. Let's admit Orthofix had reps engaging in shady practices and some doctors pick to use form who they like. Now simple question.

True or False. Don Joy has no studies proving that the device works. Again, TRUE Or FALSE?

PS Let's save the time and not change the subject by creating new topics such as cars and pay or about some other product. OK? You've tried that numerous times already.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YAY ARENT YOU GLAD YOU WORK FOR OFIX!!!!

YAY WE LOVE PAYING MY DOCS FOR THE BIZ!!! AND OUR DEVICE SUCKS!!
    THE ONLY WAY THEYLL USE OUR CRAPPY BONE STIM IS TO PAY THEM!!
    signed,
    OFIX reps

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the horsed tooth jackass express continues

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the brilliant and accurate commentary continues!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True or False. Don Joy has no studies proving that the device works. Again, TRUE Or FALSE?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True to the trillionth power. So Mr DJO boy has to change the subject away from the thread about cars, income, whistleblowers, anything but the thread's topic: OI 1000.

Watch him run and deflect. He will now be the poster who will once again say how dumb this thread is for Like the 5th time. LOLOLOL