Just got the email

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 29, 2014 at 12:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got the email for mandatory teleconference call in the morning! What does that mean? I am in PC sales. What are they going to do? Any insight from HQ please! There was nothing on business update today about PC layoffs. What do you think the timeline will be?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please don't start stressful rumors. Is this true?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't hear anything on the EBB or from analysts on cutting. Who knows? Call at 11EST here. PC.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was no email you twit.....go find a job instead of posting your tired crap on this board everyday

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got the same webex invitation. We'll find out details tomorrow. Now go to lunch!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If there are layoffs it will be "targeted"-this is a realignment and some of it has to do with groups now being managed vertically. Not much of a change really

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello, to number 4, I just received an email from DCO to be on a regional call tomorrow morning. Some vague reference to updates. And, no Inventive reps are to be on the call...don't think it is layoffs but is not a typical notice with less than 24 hours notice.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My T/C time: 11 o'clock eastern. Anyone on the west coast get invite to t/c? is this local or across nation?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Teleconfere is 11am EST

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inventiv reps have a separate t/c at the same time.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's Riad El-Dada? She was copied on message.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tomorrow Apr 30th sounds like a good day for a 60 Day WARN at end of 1S. Inventiv folks likely contract ends then too... Just a hunch.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

athero and respiratory on the block....sorry...good luck

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We were told today by our managers at super district meeting that the call tomm at 11 there was going to be a restructure and that was all they could say and I'm n PC

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well well cafe pharma posters do sometimes know what's coming down on us. Anyone from home office want to throw us any updates would be appreciated!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh oh

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a he and if he's on your call, you're most likely going to have some layoffs announced. He will be the one that signs your separation paperwork. Best of luck - life is good outside of Merck.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are completely full of sh*t.....no such call is happening tomorrow. Are you the dope that has been posting this same stupid message since January?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wrong...I am PC in SE and it is happening. Be glad you didn't get the email...yet.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know you are not a manager because if so, you would know this is real. So this tells me you are one really out-of-touch douche bag rep, probably a kool-aid drinking LER. Why don't you go make some more CCS sales calls until 6pm tonight and be on territory again at 7am tomorrow. On Friday you will learn that you were laid off two days earlier.