salary/benefits

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone please tell me what is the avg salary / benefits here? Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For what position? Upidstay.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, if he is asking about salary and benefits for your job, I can answer that. Minimum wage, free uniforms and all the fries you can eat.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And an signed picture from Ronald McDonald

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is also known as "the fired guy".

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He/She is the Hamburglar.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

avg base is low six figures - Incentive comp can be another six figures per yr - company car - other benefits comparable to other pharma - have to be qualified to get interview

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this for Merz or Merz Aesthetics? Do the base salaries vary based on division? Company cars for Aesthetics side too? I heard reps are trying to find other jobs and some left and thats why positions are opening...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Issues with management. Reps leaving

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, big issues. They expect us to work 40 hours a week instead of 15.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, would anyone like to comment on the benefits?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump.

Just got a call for an interview. How is the benefit/comp package?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh wow, you are so awesome! Congratulations on your interview, good for you.
    Absolutely EVERYTHING at this company sucks. Judging by your coming to CP for information and posting on a thread that had no activity in 7 months, I hope you get the job. You'll fit right in with the morons running the show here.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Benefits cut. Bonuses shredded. Get a high salary and dont count on bonus.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO when I was there, the benefits where pretty standard. Medical thru UHC, the rate was okay for a family. You earned your vacation hours, they weren't given in a block at the beginning of the year. It was all lumped into one category, sick/vacation/personal, etc. You now get a car on the aesthetics side, I left in 2012, so I can't tell you much about the car. Understand this, it's not what it used to be and people are leaving. Salary cuts, bonus cuts, etc. You are given 3 months to make your number, you don't you go on a PIP, you don't make the PIP, you are out the door.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds good, beats not having a job and if I perform I get to keep my job

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, they will fire you if you miss your number for 6 months? How heartless.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does that include firing Bill H, Jim H and Greg B if they don't make their numbers?