Wow

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2013 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, the laughing you hear is at your expense. Notice how it gets louder just as you leave the room?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh how the ignorance runneth over...Thank god you are this sophomoric and just plain dumb. Gives me something to look forward to everyday. Even on our worst days, we can always look down the hall and see just how bad it really could be. Jesus Christ, we new you weren't the sharpest knife in the drawer but you've really outdone yourself this time! Maybe you should just go back to your one liner...profitable. Trust me, the less that comes out of your pie-hole, the better off you are.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like a nerve was hit. Yes, it is true. We do laugh at you very often. Ignorance???? Sorry, you already cornered the market on that.

Deal with it, spanky.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (just more of that laughter you hear in the background)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks again for helping everyone prove their point! We all really appreciate your diarrhea of the mouth.

You keep talking and our assumptions regarding your low IQ, likelihood of inbreeding, and overall stupidity continues to be validated.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting. Every notice how the tone and style of this type of response follows "the pack" from company to company. Go look at old Stiefel posts; just about identical.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, a nerve was hit and now you want to deflect your low IQ on someone else. Face it, we make fun of you when you leave the room and we still make fun of you here and that is not likely to change.

Bbbbbbwwwwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you again! Please continue...You can make my point for me better than I can make it myself.

Merz folks, aren't you proud? This is your leadership.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Translation:

"It is bad enough that I got fired from this company. Now you have gone and made me look like an idiot on this board and I can't think of any kind of clever thought to get back at you."

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks again! Please continue...you're on a roll. Everyone jump on board the buffoon bus!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where's the buffoon bus? Please continue! We miss the stupidity...Come on stupid train, get rollin again!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pets indeed. DId anyone notice how the newest member of the "management" from the midwest looks down at everyone??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you are driving the buffoon bus.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ronald McDonald is replacing bonus' with Happy Meal toys

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not true! Everything is on label and compliant! You know it too!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything IS a complaint, I mean compliant when Merz is the topic.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sinking ship, get off! We'll see how profitable this year is!