Greg Besase as Vice President, Dermatology

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 2, 2013 at 11:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree!! Stiefel please take them back.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are all a bunch of ass clowns, dick weed central

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where does MM fall into this bunch?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We just got our promotional campaign pulled by FDA which could delay the launch of the gel. I think that we have bigger problems than this. Get real.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greg, thanks for the Besesae Bucks. Those things saved me yesterday on my flight home when the airplane bathroom was out of toilet paper. Found a perfect use for several of those things. Made sure I had the side with your ugly mug (complete with ridiculous looking goatee) turned up and wiped away. Best give-away I have ever received at a meeting!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are an ass. It was a really good meeting and at the end of the day if you don't like the leadership just resign.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Dan......do not kid yourself, the meeting sucked. I might be an ass but you are a moron. Nice outfit you and Greg picked out for Greg you arrogant, incompetent boob! As for my resignation, keep dreaming. I get way too much pleasure in collecting my paycheck, driving my company car and using my expense account to bring dinner home for my family. Never would have crossed my mind to act this way under our past leaders however, since you continue act like assholes, I figure I should follow my leaders and buy into the corporate culture you have have created! I'm all in Dan and Greg! Thanks again for the Besuzzie Bucks! Like I said, you guys are life savers!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Greg's mom

Greg's mom Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GB is completely out of his league. As a HO employee, I see daily how his incompetence is making Dermatology the last place anyone should want to be. Why BH promoted him is beyond me... Merz used to be a great place to work, and since the new management team took over, everyone I know is looking to get out of here. As soon as I get an offer, I'm OUT. Suck it, Besase!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sorry that you got passed over for a promotion that ended up going to Greg. Unfortunate things can happen. You just have to get over it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what credentials does Greg have that makes him a VP level employee?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely NONE!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely under qualified and no vision.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not the brightest...protected by management for no real reason.