Career Ladder Night

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Sep 6, 2014 at 9:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All bullshit! And all good advise!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely 100% correct and probably written by a manager who was promoted for doing this crap. AZ is all a facade, totally behind the curtain bullshit. Suck up, agree with everything they say, make them look good, make it a point to speak with them at meetings and tell them how wonderful everything and everyone is. Why make life difficult when AZ won't so long as you play the process game. By all means, hang around with some of the HR twits at meetings and act like they are brilliant too. This may help you if ever you are investigated or attacked by your manager. Don't make waves, stay below the radar, and play nice in the sandbox and you will survive a long time. You may even be promoted. And remember, it has nothing to do with your job or how good you are at it or how hard you work. It is how well you play the AZ game. How do you think your moron manager got promoted? Think about it. That RD that can't put two intelligent sentences together or read a fucking slide without getting nervous. They were promoted twice. It isn't rocket science.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a pathetic worthless waste of time and money. I'm gone now but I'm sure it's the same old shit. All these jack off little kiss ass reps find little spreadsheets and other busywork to heap on all of us so that they can check some box to get to the next level. This is soooo outdated.

Didvthey invited Pfizer managers?:)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FINALLY, somebody really knows how to play the game!! You make me soooo proud!! I think i am going to cry!! I worked 3 hours today, and even then I had to fake calls! I actually made 1 legitimate call all day! ONE!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Career Ladder Nighst

My friend you are right. Retired DM. I wrote the above. Hell the DM job is even easier than the reps and a whole lot more money. I used the "I have a conference call" I have to leave you early today line all the time!) Yeah the DM has more sucking up to do but it's worth it. I left reps alone who made me look good and I got rid of those that fucked with me. When you finally learn AZ is and always has been a process oriented company and you don't take things seriously this becomes a gravy train. Legacy companies...both Astra and Zeneca were sales organizations but somehow something changed at merger. Again learn the game and play it well and don't let anything stress you. Your job is to make your immediate manager look good and that is less than a 20 hour per week job. In my 30 plus years with this company and legacy companies...the hardest thing to learn was yawning at meetings with my mouth closed. Have a good day my friends thanks again for reading.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some people with a work ethic and a brain cannot do this. Period. Good for you if you are such a POS that this is what you like to call work and feel good about yourself donating the better part of your life to a complete and total lie. I have got to get the hell out of here. . . . NOT ALL pharma companies are this lame. I was a total idiot to come here. What a fucking insane place.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr. workethicandbrain...this is just a fuckin job no more no less. But the pay is great. All the major companies in pharma are basically the same. There hasn't been a new idea in pharma in 30 years. Everything is recycled. Go sell insurance or real estate so you can "feel good about yourself." Me..I'm going to milk this gig until it's over.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel the same way. AZ is the worst. No idea of how to motivate and run a sales force. No original thoughts since the reins were handed over to the consultants. I absolutely hate lying day to day to meet metrics, but it's the only way to survive.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What exactly is it and has it been beneficial?

Its when you finally climb in the sack with that overpaid idiot you call your manager. Ask yourself - is herpes beneficial??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are partly right Comrade. Actually, the money was handed over to consultants to develop and reinforce the processes that AZ put into place. It provided cover for the idiot leaders who are incapable of coming up with an idea on their own. But the real turn in this company happened when they allowed the legal department to make the real decisions. The legal department is the only one that has really thrived since the merger. They run the show now and the rest is just window dressing.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My, my, my! You asshole reps are so full of yourselves - full of shit. Dont they realize AZ would curl up and die without you worthless pieces of shit? Pascal should personally wipe each of your asses for keeping AZ from being run into the ground. Where would we be without you? And seriously, you thought "the Frenchman and his Brits" gave you hope and were going to dub you a knight? You are dumber than we first thought. The Brits are only about self preservation and protecting their power of the leash, and please, NEVER trust the French.