top ten incompetent senior managers at Merck now

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Aug 7, 2011 at 10:29 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup singlehandedly destroyed the excellent med chem department built by Steve Young, under orders from the even bigger piece of shit Rich Tillyer. Emma would sell her grandmother th further her career or kiss the proper ass. And Rich is the biggest loser of all , responsible to a large extent gor the utter destruction of MRL. I hope they get what they deserve, after screwing hundreds of scientists who were worth far mor than the two of them put together.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steve was great. The middle managers must go. Tillyer, Hunter and mant of his reports, Parmee.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha...Hunter. I see that the MRL organization has not been fixed yet.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No it has not. The loyals continue to destroy discivery while continuing process. Roger visited WP maybe the message was received

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For you diabetes reps, a senior Rahway biologist tried to convince the diabetes research leaders (Nancy Thornberry, Ann Weber and Rosetti) to work on SGLT2 blockers. He was laughed at. Since then three companies developed them and they are killing Januvia in sales and efficacy. No wonder the Rahway wiped out the biochemistry dept. Meanwhile that senior biologist is successfully consulting for diabetes groups at other companies.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck thinks all good science happens elsewhere. Never listened to own. Countless examples.

Get rid of middle management.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You make a good point. I personally do not care to know the sexual preferences of my co-workers, it's an inappropriate topic for the workplace, and why any company would have meetings and teams focusing on an employee's bedroom antics is beyond me.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any cheerleader from the clean out. One can really label drawers. Wonder if the future changes will impact. We can only hope the Roger/Joe team sees and corrects the problems. This has gone too long unaddressed. The cheerleader have clean out experience.....could come in handy

Get us back to the science and remove the plague of process.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Longest inning! Strike him out. Up next is the pinch hitter called The Labeler.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bizarre!

Wonder how many switch hitters will suddenly appear!

Insanity to think we could be seeing privilege for preference!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think that you're going to be on the chopping block, you should say that you're gay if you have documentation that you've been doing well at work. That way, you'll have a case for discrimination ;). Mama Merck doesn't want the bad publicity so you'll get paid off to go away.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup dumb ass Parmee should be near the top of this list , but even bigger losers Hill and Tillyer belong at the top . Plenty of dimwits in MRL to fill a top ten list !

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet I know one ctl who is pulling this to stay in his job...despite multiple complaints and big offenses he is still trucking away. Amazing that broadcasting these preferences is like winning the lottery. Wake up HR!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kenny Frazier
    Marc Dervishian
    Riad el Dada
    Joe Torrelli

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roger Perlmutter
    Joe Miletich (Junkyard Joe)
    Jose Vega
    Roy Baynes
    Iain Dukes
    Bill Aurora

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

California dreaming team. Most were fired or marginalized in their roles at Amgen.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So much power and fear. They can label drawers! Top priority.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has to change, and soon. The school yard bully act can only last for so long.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Start with Thomas L. Lyon III in Merck vaccines.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has same last name as famous boxer who fought Ali.