Hospital is next

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 18, 2014 at 9:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well into 2016? sounds like you have just over a year before the ax man comes.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess math isn't your sting suit..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please God please!! That would give us two years!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duh.. Vorapaxar reps left hospital before July einstein. Give some credible info.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree. My access is virtually nonexistent. My manager has no clue how really bad it is. I set him up real good on ride alongs. How long can this farce last?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny but sick thing is, they'll cut those with access to large teaching hospitals but keep those with BMT units with no access.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And what happens with the new products in cardiology and oncology?

Institutional reps gone and replaced by whom?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leanest and one of most productive sales teams at Merck (dollar volume per rep). Still growing branded products in face of significant generic competition and pharmacy budget constraints. Move along. Nothing to see here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All reps who touch hospital will -------->

Fill in the result!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...that's delusional.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Integrilin is part of the Coronary Care vertical sales force and not part of hospital. Before being vertical they were only managed by Hospital managers. They have always been CC and not part of Port 1 or Port 2 Institutional sales. It is evident you have no understanding of this organization.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whose calling Merck an organization. That implies they know what they are doing. Besides Integrilin is not even being promoted anymore.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually it is. Another clueless poster.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Need to bring Aggrastat back for a rerun along with the most corrupt managers ever to work for Merck

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it is, you are doing a crappy job!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True dat.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Analyst here in UG - hospital is going to be completely dissolved by Dec 15th. The action is signed off on by Kenny and blessed by HR and outside consultants.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

actually we will be notified on Dec 1 and last day Dec 12th so they don't have to pay us Dec bone-us….its primarily a CLT reduction so they can get the managers to manage more people.

The entire group is not going to be dissolved, just about 30 % of managers and maybe 10-20 reps nationwide is my guess (no inside info here just a guess on my part) and they did offer hand raising for both managers and reps. I don't think anyone took it. I haven't heard of one hand raiser from hospital except one person.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This doesn't sound right. Usually notification day is your last day, not 12 days later.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

our last day of work will be our notification day but we will be paid till dec 12th