Victoza approved for weight loss

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Sep 11, 2014 at 8:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So your "endo doc use it with basal insulin all the time". Promoting off-label will get you fired and put this company in a bad position with the FDA. Do we not have enough Corporate Integrity Agreements already? Please quit posting your idiotic nonsense, you are making the rest of us here uncomfortable.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be uncomfortable with your reading comprehension skills. Nothing was mention about off promoting off label . I said they are doing it on three on. So Novo rep go back to your on site . And go suck on your Dm tit some more!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck off

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe that you do not promote BYD off-label. This conclusion is based on your continued ability to communicate in a uniquely primitive way. You have successfully demonstrated that you are not capable of selling off-label or selling anything in a clinical context. Good job! Give yourself a well deserved pat on the back. AZ needs 1000 more just like you!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your an idiot. BYD has been proven to cause MORE weight loss than BYETTA in trials. Hate to tell ya, but I've already had a doc associate the new VIC indication with BYD. He thinks its a class effect.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh did I make a couple of grammatical mistakes - too fucking bad - go fuck off Novo rep .
    How did that sound.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You and your doc are both stupid. The weight loss indication is using twice the Vic dose and will result in a more agressive weight loss then what you would see from Vic or BYD.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Novo rep- like pt can even tolerate Victoza period.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to work for Novo but instead I work for this *hit company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best post on this thread!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you, I am fucking off with the Lilly rep. We are discussing the ultimate demise of your inferior product.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Novo get your jerk off Lilly rep and suck each other off!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once weekly, smaller needle, no nodules and look at where it is indicated.

"The FDA said that the safety and efficacy of Trulicity, a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor agonist, had been studied in 3,342 type 2 diabetics. The drug can be given as monotherapy or in combination with other diabetes drugs including metformin, sulfonylurea, thiazolidinediones, and prandial insulin"

Can be used with PRANDIAL INSULIN because it is known that QW GLP1's have more effect on fasting than PPG. Which is why BYD has no indication with basal and simply does not work for PPG. Lilly's indications for Trulicity will reinforce to physicians the limitations of BYD and how they have be misled to believe it is interchangeable with Byetta and Victoza.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novo loves assholes go sign up.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There you go again with some bullshit again.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Underrated post