I sat by a lake today...

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2004 at 2:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and just stared outside the window of my Taurus thinking about nothingness. I then entered my fake call notes and drove away towards my home at 1:30PM.

"I enter a call, therefore I was there"

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PEACE BE WITH YOU BROTHER

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will you please show some friggin dignity and a least drive by the office and then enter your fake call notes.

Besides you still need the mileage.
    Go in peace my son

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey give me a break. Its hard enough to enter coherent call notes after smoking the leaf and a 6 pack, let alone drive.
    Hey WASSS UPPP.Its FRYDAY Its FRYDAY

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget to throw a file card out the window when you drive by.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's only a call if you shared air space with the doc! Or if you visit the grave, piss on it! Even a "dump" in the office counts! Be creative! Sitting by the lake...did you happen to see Big Foot?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP, best post yet on here....its finally nice to see many of you all giving me such great advice on how to handle my calls....lord knows, the HO & DM's don't....they actually think these docs give a fuck about what we say to them.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I prefer to go to the mall or grocery store and enjoy the breastises.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

greatest thread on CP. ya'll (yeah, I'm in the South) made my evening reading this. I did a few drive bys, a few waves, and a few where I pulled into the lot, turned off the car, imagined what the call would go like, and left......was a good week. Smoke a fatty for me!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i guess "the vision" of matt is long gone.....too bad it had to come to this, but in the long run people end up giving management what it deserves

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mmmmm...just finished my leftovers from my Olive Garden lunch yesterday. Not a bad deal. You get a quick signature in the office for a sample drop, mark it down as a sitdown detail w/lunch, head home early on a Friday, have some OG on AZ, finish logging in calls every half hour until 5, have a good soccer game on Saturday morning, and finish the OG for lunch on Saturday. Uhoh! tummy upset....I think I'll go take my Nexium now.

Thanks for lunch AZ!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess I could understand it if the company felt they needed to send a private investigator around to check up on us after reading these posts. No wonder we have a bad rep. I understand the hard times some of us have getting 6-7 calls a day. What is your excuse? Hard time deciding which gas stationto pull into? Go work for someone else-like BMS. [​IMG]

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP! I love posts from my fellow 7 x 7 fellow communist commarads. We defeated the South Korean and American Drs during the War the same way. Attack! Attack! Seven top Drs every week. We are gaining new Crestor Rhabdo information every day! Keep the Dr. updated with this compelling information. Banzai! Forward they cried from the rear and the front line Dieeeed!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I always make it a point to actually grab my bag and enter the office buildings. That way the security cameras have a log of me entering at 8:51am. I then pull out the Boston Globe and read Dan Shaughnessy all over again. I take the elevator up to the third floor and dump there. More privacy and no one comes pulling on the handle while I try to squeeze out the last of the prairie dog that was taunting me in the car. I then check phone mail from a pay phone on floor1 - another stamp left. Soon after that smoking hot rep from Novartis comes. I chat her up and before you know it the time is 10:24. Exit and then make a quick turn to go back (so security camera catches my face again) but realize I have my stuff. On to next stop.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is almost Zen like in its beauty. The irony of it all! Who exploits who.................?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest