$100 million class action suit

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

against Daiichi Sankyo via Sanford Heisler. Hate when that happens. The hits just keep on comin'.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

after reading the complaint details, it does sound demeaning to those female employees, and I bet it happened outside of California as well.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good...about time. These predominantly white males are guilty of massive discrimination. As a former HR person, I hope I get called as a witness.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have lots on information on male DM's making comments about pregnant reps/managers, they are really bad too- besides the lawsuit and DSI paying up- there should be people fired. I would share what I know if I got called.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Bet it does- plan to call the law firm first thing in the morning- even if I never get a penny of what this company owes- its worth it to see the " boy's club" squirm.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the longest of time, even when McLean had 5 ABDs, 2 VPs, heads of Sales Ops & Training, his entire senior management have been a homogeneous looking group of good ole boys. Now I don't know if any discrimination occurred, the courts will figure that out or DSI will settle (most likely) but McLean has either been blind to the perception or outright stupid and didn't care (I vote for the latter). Even today, the entire sales management team looks the same. I bet this law firm is chopping at the bit to take this on.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Chomping" at the bit. Also, your use of punctuation is inconsistant.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sexual harassment isn't only rampant in the field. The home office has its share of pigs, many of them 'pillars' of their community. Someone needs to investigate.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sooooo Happy to hear this!!!! It is about time. My DM makes comments all the time regarding women and how they need to stay at home like his wife. He thinks that women aren't working if they have children and they are not focusing on their job which affects his pay!!! Dont you know his wife is miserable? He prob makes her wear a maids outfit and has his dinner served to him on a silver platter when he walks in the door after pretending that he has worked hard all day. I am always scared to agree or disagree with him in fear of losing my job.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wellll, his wife may not be miserable, but you would be if it were you. There really are some women who only choose staying home as the way to take care of their families, so they marry men who support that choice. the odd thing is these men usually are self-righteous male chauvinists who are highly opinionated...lol

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Join the lawsuit, you are then covered by the whistelbower /conscientious employee protection act.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone please post the information to the lawfirm?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Google it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

google the law firm, their website has the actual court document with names, who said what at meetings, etc. if you're interested in reading that.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was displaced and signed a Release. Shucks! I will have to check with a Lawyer and see if I can contribute to this lawsuit even if I am not eligible for any payment.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the top story on Fiercepharma.com

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! just read it! Now will all smart women get out of DSI for good?????????

Let them fall on their faces.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's about time. There are 2 male managers in the SE region that despite multiple HR complaints are still around. Karma is a finicky bitch.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I signed the release as well And have already sent it in. I have witnessed comments against me and other employees from one of the RD's that were named in the suit. I also am aware of other comments made by other managers in regards to females, pregnancy and promotions. What should I do? I wish I would not have already sent my signed copy back. Otherwise I would be joining this suit.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call the firm. I'm sure you can still contribute to the case.