New Sales Leader

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Aug 2, 2014 at 11:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

word is it is an amgen sales leader that our president worked with at amgen for many years, i've heard this from two in house staff, any confirmations? supposedly being announced next week?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is not true, several in house people wanted it but were turned down, it's someone from another industry completely and that are starting at the end of august, they will likely clean house either way

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is an Amgen person and they are a sales vp over there and have been for a few years, he just resigned so the announcement should be coming soon, he worked with our president for a few years while they were there together

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. Word has it thar our new sales leader was a former DSI exec who left awhile ago and will be returning.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup!!! This is true...initials are JL!!! True story"

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it is amgen person and his initials are not jl, fomer ds staff at amgen know him and spoke highly of him, said he was straight shooter and decent person and someone who cares about sales teams

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oops sorry! Initials are RL!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RL. Initials..

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RL

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

amgen person here, we've heard rl is joining ds, he resigned two weeks ago but is still working which is really unusual for amgen, he is highly regarded and trusted and everyone was very sad to see he was leaving, he's a true leader and people would follow the guy anywhere, if he's joining you you will be very happy

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True! KK and RL are rock stars! They are a super team consider yourselves very lucky. They still have both a business sense and a conscience. People will follow if they can

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the same thing from someone at Amgen. I wouldn't be surprised if its true

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is RL and Amgen sure is losing a wonderful leader who really cares about his people. Sad to see him go. W

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you have two of our best with KK and RL, very sad day for all who worked for Rob today, made a huge difference for the people and the business, got rid of all the low performers and promoted all the great ones, if you're good you're in great shape, if you're bad find a new job or he'll do it for you

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Rob Lisicki and he is a wonderful leader. I would follow him in a heart beat should a position become available.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He has a lot of shit to have to sift out at this hell hole. Start in the specialty division in the Southeast.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there's a line of people at Amgen that would go to work and battle for this guy tomorrow, he will get rid of the bad, take care of the producers, is always available, listens, is incredibly transparent and actually knows what it takes to sell, i don't know what your previous leader was like but rob is a really special leader

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well he will have to spend some time in that Atlanta regional office starting with the specialty director and Atlanta specialty group. Plenty of shady stuff to keep him busy for a while.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what happened to Bill M?