Pre-hire testing

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Sep 15, 2014 at 12:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What type of testing is required by AZ applicants before they are considered for an interview? Also, is there anything I might be able to do to prepare?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're trying to figure out how to beat the test then you've already failed it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Mr. Miyagi. I just want to know what type of test is required and if any preparation is needed. Could you enlighten me any deeper on this topic?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to prove that you are an annoying whiny asshole. You have already proved that. Congrats!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A personality test called the hogan assessment AZ is looking for a specific type and unless managers are lying to us they don't even know the type they are screening for. A 3rd party does the screening. As an FYI if have more than 1 or 2 points on your license you will not be moved forward.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Hogan Assessment is an iteration of the Myers-Brigg and in fact, it is quite accurate. Do not be threatened by it. Some people really are cut out for a sales career and others are cut out to be engineers. Engineers make horrible doctors by the way.

If you get into pharma sales and you're an engineer type, while the paycheck will be great and the job simple, you will be frustrated to the max and waste your life for a short term paycheck. Take the assessment and answer the questions honestly and without fear.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Dr. Phil.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Cut out of sales" . . . . LMAO. This is NOT real sales. It is not even real Account Management. AZ is a primary care organization stuck back 20 years ago and you will be micro managed right into the ground. I was told at my interview that my manager never uses the term "execute." Guess what? That was one of his favorite terms. I was also told that I would get a NEW SUV. I got a POS tiny, OLD sedan that smelled. I was told that I would have 1 mirror image partner and I have basically three. Join AZ and get ready to do nothing but check boxes and lie about seeing targets. Your manager will ride with you two to three times a month and expect you to spout the company message of the month. . . . This is not sales.

Oh, this is marketing, branding and product support, and if you really want to sell, go somewhere else.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You poor thing! Your car was a disappointment. You're unhappy. But you stay, and bitch.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you! I left. AZ is corporate hellhole of a job for total losers. So, I see you here . . . douchebag. The only people that survive this job are lying, backstabbing, game-players. The longer you stay, the less you will ever know even HOW to work again. Driving around and lying is not selling.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a reason why the managers don't know, and it's tough to prepare for these type of tests. Often the profile the organization is looking to identify is a blend the top X% of personalities within your sales orgnanization. They are looking for people who look similar to your top talent. That profile can change (probably slightly) depending on which group of people are doing well at the time, and whenever they decide to set a profile baseline for their top talent.

Long story short, just be you in the test.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. Hilarious to see you sample jockeys and call fakers share best practices.