hcv

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Dec 1, 2014 at 12:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are two with SM initials!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SM in northwest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know of one person who has a problem with him.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ain't this the truth. Dated products & dated division spell doom here. Shake up in 2015 is guaranteed.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dated product? Seriously? There is no product til approval! Quit stirring the pot

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. We should be in better position than Abbvie without 240 reps walking all over each other. If this was originally from a vertex rep, be happy you have a job.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put the crack pipe down son. You're trying to win a race to your retirement and the odds are stacked against you. Lmfao

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there still (way way entitled and overrated) Vertex people on that sinking ship?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone care that 5 people in this (HCV) division have resigned in the last week alone?? (Cough cough, Bill N). Good luck with the launch...I'm out

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeppers..... Really this place is so 1990s. Trying to go back 20 years to make it something that it's not just does not work. Game over by end of 2015.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait until February, the number will more than double

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So many internals interviewed for positions in hcv (especially out west) and didn't get them - now relieved it didn't happen

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me and my buddies are all counting the years we all need here before retirement. For me it's 4 1/2 years until pay dirt. Hoping BMS can get me there.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like anyone cares. Get a life, troll.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not the drunkard ones like CJ and SR...seriously you two, get help!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not aware of any HCV managers with those initials. You sure you have the right division?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya unemployed bum

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Virology
    Ohio and Illinois

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am guessing there will be more as the weeks roll on. Lots of whispers about job security or lack thereof?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The HIV team has a new drug approved. Good for them - I am guessing morale in that group is very high. Pretty exciting to have a new product.