BMS dwai

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Dec 7, 2014 at 6:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If a person is already a BMS employee and has not been convicted but will most likely be of a dwai are they required to report it to the company or will they lose their job? It is very difficult to find this information even in the standard business code of conduct.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do not have to report. None of their business.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CJ are you up to your shenanigans again?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what has the drunk bastard done now?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are a driver of a company vehicle any driving offense must be reported to Fleet, your supervisor and HR Generalist. If you don't report it they will find out the next time CEI obtains an abstract of your driver record from the state you are licensed in. This is done at minimum annually. Then you will certainly be up the creek and have a high probability of termination. If you report it, you are more likely to fare better if you fight in court and get a conditional license to drive for work. By the way I am assuming you mean DWI or DUI.

6. jack jill

jack jill new user

if i am convicted of a dwai, not dwi or dui, would i lose my job? i know i have to report every traffic violation. but will dwai cause me to lose my job?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Consider it a blessing to be out of this manure farm.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you're driving a company vehicle, you're only required to report it upon conviction. If you can get to work without telling them, then I wouldn't bother.