Don't Underestimate These NSM Tests

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2015 at 6:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One retry will be given and then HR will be onsite for reps who fail. Management has a set number they have to "let go". This is a fair way of doing so.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true. Every test will be different so no cheating. I'm starting my studying now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have fun in Vegas!
    How exciting for all of you!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Half of the test will be fill in the blank. Take this test very seriously.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't realize it was possible to lower the morale here any further. This is really disappointing. Way to motivate your sales force.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should know the material already. If you don't know the material, you aren't qualified to do this job. You are essentially stealing money from the company.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously! What the heck is wrong with this company?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be better.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the NSM assessment is as difficult as the recent one we took, it does not contain information we use in the field on a daily basis. It was just a "gotcha" test. How about assessing us on information we really need to know to promote the product.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From now on, everything is "gotcha" type stuff. They HAVE to reduce headcount and this is the only fair way to do so. Expect more tests and graded role plays from managers on ride alongs -and on field rides with HQ.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as I'm not given a sobriety test

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take it seriously. You can only miss 3.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's be honest - the company is circling the drain. HR is a bunch of F'ing losers and only do with GD barks at them and EW is JK's little monkey and Japan should fire everyone. Peace out and be better!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who gives a flying...
    Seriously the jobs are flying out here we all got at least 20-40% higher in new positions and there are a ton of openings. Love the fact we don't care about shitnogi and can laugh as they continue with a lameass scare tactic..remember The Voice??? Joke people chest away it's never serious go have fun on their dime

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why call him a monkey? He makes quadruple what you make and shits on you.