Tommy G

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Apr 7, 2015 at 11:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im an outsider, but let me see if I have the timeline about right.

Week 1:Tommy G comes in all enthusiastic
    week 2: He finds a schlub who will be his right hand man for the next year
    week3: TG attends a meeting and starts yelling at random people presenting showing that he is the alpha male. (albeit a very short one who was most likely bullied in high school)
    week 4: Creates a motto for the next poa.
    week 5: Tries to create his inner circle. You are in, you are out
    week 6: Surprisingly, sales actually decline. Its your fault, not his
    week 7-13: Sales continue to crumble as morale is low and he is blaming you
    Next 13 weeks: This used to be an ok place to work. Not anymore!
    Next 13 weeks: Reorg
    Next 13 weeks: Upper management is starting to realize that TG may not have the skills needed to move the org forward
    Next 13 weeks: Reorg
    Next 13 weeks: TG looking for a job.

If you are a betting man, I may have missed it by 12 hours or so

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm Tom G dammit! Stop lying on I Tommy G!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like OP nailed it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That nutless motherfucker needs to get sales ops to get the new call plan correct. Half of my doctors who write are not on the list.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't understand, and if you want to keep your job while you are looking you need to learn quick.

1. He has an opinion about everything
    2. He loves to hear opposing opinions about how things should be run
    3. If your opinion differs from his opinion, you are now officially outside his inner circle
    4. Those outside the inner circle lives will be a living heck until they find a new job, or Tommy leaves.
    5. Results really don't matter, which differs from what comes out of his mouth. What matters is that you can play politics and kiss his bottom. He will bring people over who you cannot trust
    6. If your boss, or bosses boss has a good relationship, and your boss likes you, sit back and enjoy. Play golf, tennis, get a tan. If your boss or bosses boss has a loyalty to the old regime, or doesn't play in the sandbox right, get out now. get out now, get out now, get out now

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all about "playing the game." Fuck that

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you with me?

if you haven't heard that yet, just wait. At your next meeting, count the number of times he says that. More times than they say Bob on the Bob Newhart show

Do not turn your back on him. Snake in the grass is an insult to snakes

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

resume

HS PE teacher
    Pfizer-drove division into ground-poor morale, let go due to performance
    Bayer-drove division into ground, poor morale, let go due to performance
    Actavis-Sales increase, profits plunged due to poor decisions, let go due to performance
    Shinogi-Things will be different here!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

precisely the passive aggressive response expected from TG trying to change the point away from how much of a poison he is.

The previous poster didn't mention that he was demoted at Actavis THEN he was fired.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so how many people has TG brought over. Im guessing VG and the um girl. You can trust them both...................

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lets play a game of does TG tell the truth to upper management!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TG standard BS statement is --- "Can you do that for me", it is fake, nauseous BS all of the time. People hate working for him and his track record is totally negative wherever he has been. He is simply a horrible dude to work for. Watch your backs and watch out for him bringing in his ex-Phizer buddies to complete his control. Things will get worse!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only person who likes working for this douche of a human is his awesome Director of Training the UMMMMM Skeez. Cant present, doesn't care about anybodies development, she's a true winner like TG.. in competent snake

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct about Tom G at Actavis/Watson. He came into Watson totally out of the blue (in other words, he wasn't promoted internally) as the VP of Sales. This lasted for 2 or 3 years.

He then got demoted to VP of Sales Ops. Think Herm Coukier or someone else took Tom's job.

Then Tom was gone.

Then he joined up with Shionigi. And how is that going? (Sarcasm)