Here's how you do it

Discussion in 'Centocor Ortho Biotech' started by Anonymous, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all the new name for the Closer is Dung Boy.
    Second of all nobody is killing themselves until they know what, if anything, they will be doing. I am not about to bust ass for a territory that won't yield any results for my effort until July or later. I expect the DMs will know who they are no later than today and the choosing for their squads will begin. Those who may think this has already been done are wrong. A general framework was set into place, nothing more. The RBD along with DMs will now have. The opportunity to place and pick. If you are not well liked be prepared to get the bad territory. But if you are not well liked you mostly familiar with getting screwed already.

The one problem that spells disaster is that this organization is top heavy at DM and RBD with idiots. They like to multiply. That is what idiots do. That means that the people that actually make this machine run will be reduced by at least 30% in this latest fiasco. Oh yes, that will also relate to reduced sales, which in turn will lead to more reductions and restructuring.

The reality is the countdown clock has already begun on our expiration as employees. Anyway this unfolds all lead to the same place. Those who are the favored will be taken care of as usual. Just know that their folly will be short lived. In the end they will be exposed for the losers they are.

And the Closer? He is not qualified to sniff my shoes at the end of the day.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the point the "Closer" is making is that sales leadership wants us to sell like "idiots" by using their way to sell. It will never work with our customers. (LM and Marti) don't know anything about how to sell to our customers or what it takes to motivate a sales force.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true! Thats the way those fuckheads want tyou to sell. Like used car salesmenm bullshit. Next time at the meeting i will get up and do the closer skit and lets how these idiots respond!! We can all get a laugh

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

'this is fucking bullshit!! We should all protest this bad treatment. Lets occupy the building , "occupy Centocor" Lets bring tents and sit there. We should all do this if we are laid off.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is nothing any of you do that cannot be done just as well by a high school graduate for fifty thou a year. You are nothing more than expendable drones. Soon you will see.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is nothing any of you do that cannot be done just as well by a high school graduate for fifty thou a year. You are nothing more than expendable drones. Soon you will see.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would love to see what those idiots could accomplish. Oh wait, we already saw. They are called Quintiles. ZERO!!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude! Look at the rankings! Numero Uno dude! Shows you can work a day a week and build a business and your manager is clueless and the money is good! Dude, the RBD and the VP are the most clueless idiots in the company. Everybody who reads this knows. The KNOW, dudes. The KNOW They KNOW everybody KNOWS who this is and who they are and nobody has to work, NOBODY!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have a clueless RBD it's cake. You just make up emails describing some lame project your on and she thinks your a superstar. Our abm showed us how to do it: make it look like your doing a whole bunch of stuff even if your numbers are in the toilet. Brown nose the hell out of her! Tell her she's a visionary, an innovator, a GENIUS. And then laugh at her because you scammed her. I love it!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She got The Closer speaking at our next POA. Love it!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She just might be the closer. She is promoting reps who don't do a thing. She aught to ride with them. She's end up firing her whole region.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8 sigs and you are done for the day!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's in my pocket and I don't care if I'm drunk but she and me got you. I don't care if you think GI is powerful but I will take you over.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I LUV your strategy! It really does work with hung-Ho RBD types. They're essentially clueless. And you can snow them easiily. If you make them look good with mucho activities they will protect you like a Mama lion.