Nice conference call CES

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jan 11, 2014 at 1:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Friday morning's conference call was a total waste of time. CES was late and when she did join she had nothing of substance to add.
    She'll be looking for work soon.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How Perry handles the CES situation will tell us much about his style. If he is a real leader, he will show her the door. I bet he simply moves her to a position without responsibility.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's not confuse title with contribution. What exactly does she do?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She has just been a place holder for that position so Shire can check the Title 7 box

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good question. Sales reps have more accountability than she does. If any of us did that, we'd get an ass chewing from our RDs.
    Anyone know what the ballpark range of her salary is?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I make $227,500 per year target bonus $95,000 (make it every year) and about 3500 share grants each year exercisable 3 years from date of grant. So eat me.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gross

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that's true, you're stealing from Shire because you're stupid & in way over your head. U wouldn't even be a good rep

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perry save us before the NSM

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be carefull what you ask for. Especially if you are constantly on the bubble.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up with her Linkedin picture?!?!? Lmao

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

!!!! Agreed !!!!! At first I was like who a) takes a photo like that b) SEES the photo and proceeds to think it's a good idea to upload it!!?? Oh wait! That's our sales leader.
    Sweeet