Supernus Site

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Mar 29, 2014 at 5:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you come collect your losers from our board? I can't believe that there are Shire people that still visit the Supernus board after all of this time and spew hate. I have an honest question for those who post on the board. What is it about Supernus that you hate? Supernus doesn't compete with Shire. Supernus doesn't compete for candidates. What is the obsession?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went to your site for the first time .... and laughed at your issues... don't blame Shire for your hate... typical young company growth issues from disgruntled reps and RD who thought the grass was greener and realized .... Ass kissers are everywhere!!! Lmao

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plus Supernus acted all egotistical when they went over there not talking to any colleagues for like a year...maniacs!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They got the job over there and act like they forgot where they came from! It's like they joined a cult and can't talk to their old friends anymore! Its honestly kind of bizarre, all that brown nosing for what? Lol

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A few of them spent most of their time under their RDS desk here anyways! Our drugs are so good they sell themselves, because you know they weren't in the field.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a Shire RD