Need Feedback on District Manager Position

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2014 at 8:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does his useless daughter do? Every time I pass by her computer, I only see her browsing the Internet and playing games. Everyone in RSM knows it and is afraid to say anything. She apparently makes a pretty nice salary too......more than the avg employee makes BY FAR

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What exactly is a "family member"? Is this a literal term referring to blood relatives or the US Surgical old boy figurative family.

This is certainly a colorful board. What a bizzare company

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol!!! That's a good point. DG brings his surgical buddies over to try and infuse support for himself. Better watch out JD as your probably his only competition. I wonder if anyone checked as to what happened with DG at surgical or if he was simply blindly hired. It's called a background check Said! Could have saved us a lot of issues! I see DG in meetings and can't help but laugh at that guy.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's true!!!! LMFAO!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What should matter more to an Applied Medical District Manager the ability to provide growth to a particular territory within the companies ethical guidelines or percentile pay for particular product lines when the over under pay nets about the same as comparable companies?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the above should matter as well as the piece of mind that your hires aren't going to go postal if things turn in a different direction.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That post about DG from a couple days ago is hilarious!!! LMFAO!!!! That little guy is so paranoid already!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFAO!!!!! Donahue better watch his back when he teams up with questionable people like Groshans

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's that old saying, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. We should start a new thread regarding what happened to Groshans at Surgical so people can weigh in on that.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good idea! Start it on the Covidien thread too! I heard from a reliable source something happened back in the 90's but they're either all gone or moved on so good luck tracking anyone down who can spill some good dirt.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DG was outsted from Tyco in 2003 or 2004. He had earlier attained Area VP status but the guy who promoted him (Jim Post) was replaced by a big red headed dude who had a longstanding vendetta against him (for good reason). Took Big Red only a couple of months to cleans the company of DG once he was in position to do so.

Applied seems to be a better fit for DG based on what can be read on this forum. Cutthroat management style and shady business ethics are right down his alley!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What has he done that's shady?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you Grosshans, you bald, weasel scumbag piece of horseshit. As long as you keep sucking Said's dick, swallowing his dirty load, all while taking it in the ass from TS and jerking off the other people in upper mgmt, you'll always have a job. We know you read this board practically every morning because you're a paranoid p^#%y, so do us all a favor: RESIGN and allow our sales organization to finally be run by someone who is qualified.
    Sincerely, the voice of reason

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is good to be born a Hilal female, you get paid a full time salary and work part time. The daughter works 7 hour days, that are really 4-5 hours, since she takes hour lunches, 2-3 walks a day (that don't seem to be helping) and the wasted time playing on the internet or phone. I use to be in the same building as her and too and would daily see her playing on the internet or her phone. The best was when you walked by her and she would start typing on her keyboard, but the screen was on her desktop, so funny. Her cousins (Nabil's daughters) also work part time. One works partial days and Fridays off and the other has Fridays off. Wouldn't be nice if everyone got the same considerations as them. It is nice to be a different bldg from all of them, it was getting tough hiding my disgust for them, due to poor hygiene by two of them.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the greates post yet! Thank you making my day!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truly and honestly this is the worst place to work. Everyone hates upper mgmt due to the way they treat all other employees like dirt. I wish the worst upon Said the dictator and his inept family he pays gobs of money too.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After hours construction worker jive is acceptable for that world but not this world especially posted to a professional online blog.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok Dennis! Whatever you say! Trying to do damage control?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be professional if Applied management quit posting their rants that they try and make look like disgruntle current and ex team members. Maybe they need to figure out the word TEAM, as they like to use and instead just say what it is Grunts to kiss our asses

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Jive" What is this? Soul Train?