FUck this place

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2012 at 10:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Place was a joke...ALS Manager in NY (JG) was one of the biggest asses that I ever cam across...lot's of broken promises....heard they fired a guy, but had to pay him off because he had so much dirt on them.....suckers. where is that great energy device? HA!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NY is in bad shape. Upstate has no representation, LI is arguably the worst performing district in the country and can't keep a rep longer than a yr, and the city accounts have lost more than their fair share of business and losing more with each passing day. If DW's kid wasn't such a stud, PA would be in shambles too! Hail to the chief! DW should come back to NY and make things happen

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any areas of the country that are half way stable?

West Coast, Midwest, South east?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, hows the midwest? Chicago market in particular? thanks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You heard whhaaatttt????? well fuuuucckkkk, then it's gotta be true, don't it!?!?!?!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's your commission check look? I worked a whole quarter for $2000, meanwhile other people I know got 4 or 5x that and went fishing/camping/partying for most of the quarter. FUCK THIS PLACE

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps you:
    1.) didn't focus on the comp plan
    2.) spent too much time on the couch
    3.) didn't work that much and spent your time on CP complaining
    4.) all of the above

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate this place. I get paid a less than avg salary, and now I'm not getting a commission check. My boss tells me to try harder next quarter. Seriously?!?! That's the best advice you can offer? This FiOS bonus thing is garbage by the way and I'm hopefully leaving because I find it ridiculous that a company can not pay its reps anything for a whole quarter after all the work I put in thinking I was actually receiving something. Apparently it was my fault that my accounts blew it out at the end of last year and ordered an excessive amount of trocars so my boss could hit HIS number, but now that I'm the one going to him for help, all he can say is Sorry?!?! Fuck this place!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this kind of attitude and language befitting of a sales manager? I would rather rehire a past employee that failed because of inexperience and failure to hit quota rather than ever hire someone that would post comments like this.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice necro post Buck Rogers. WTF are you talking about??

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever from senior management who wrote this needs to get a new line. You have wrote this in several of the threads. Boring, get some better curse words going so then you feel like you have really big balls.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah right, as long as they drink the koolaid first. There is a reason you hire young fresh out of college who know no different. And those who manage to stay at some time will get tired of licking your balls and wiping your ass.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eloquently Put

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Award winning

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have a comedian in our midst!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never liked the disgruntled for no reason.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a shithole. I checked out Glassdoor looking for info on this company. Who would work here? Sounds like the biggest issue are the owners and senior management.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biggest issue is the asshats on here that complain and whine about everything.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think that the biggest issue, you are really fucking stupid!