Thank You!

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2013 at 3:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Covelli enterprises wants to thank Jim in Erie for taking over for the other guy. We need your business!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought that was AS?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's passed the torch to JS. AS does his thing. He's getting it done like he always does. Don't hate in AS.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was shocked to see him there again this week in his corner around 10am. Shire's a rough gig.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are seeing him again, wouldn't that mean that you're there again? Sounds like you're batting about the same average.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not in Pharma anymore. I go after my Pilates class 3 days a week. And yes, I worked probably less.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't see anyone yesterday, the girls were disappointed.
    P

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must lead a very dull life to focus on whether or not somebody is at Panera. Get a life.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This morning until 10:15. Girls were laughing it. And since I don't have to work anymore, it keeps me feeling like I was was working. Yoga, coffee, and watching drug reps hang out at Panera. Most reps clear by 9:15 though. The Shire corner goes until at least 10.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet you look hot doing yoga

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I look amazing all the time. Gotta stay in shape if I have to get back into Pharma. Docs appreciate a lady that takes care of herself.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea I can just picture how you look after shoveling pasties down your throat every morning after your "stretching" class. Must be a sight in those leggings. 10 pounds of hot mess in 5 pound bag.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep telling yourself that

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every one of you would hit this if given the chance. To the dumb gentlemen that thinks you need to eat "pasties" you need to learn how to spell. You also don't always eat pastries dumb ass. They also serve coffee, bagels, and salads.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stuffing my face with pastries this morning!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New week, high hopes!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you are so facinated with seeing him there every week, why don't you just walk up, introduce yourself and invite him to spend an hour together at the hotel down the road for a little "release?"

You know you're thinking seriously about it right now. Time to put that yoga stretching to use.