Chicago

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2014 at 5:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any info on the chicago market? territoy, manager etc.? thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

depends on the territory. There's 2 open territories: One territory is doing very little and you are never going to get any more business in it. The other one is doing some decent volume, but keep in mind, we get paid mostly on growth, so don't expect to be paid for any work you do to maintain that business. Lots of turnover, wacka flacka comp plan, and micro mgmt. hell. Run and don't look back

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you happen to know which territory is which (ex:south is doing very little, northwest is tapped out etc.) ? How is CR as a manager?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CR is nearly as bad as ML who is his manager. Both are lacking and have been promoted beyond their abilities. But it is not that surprising, as this is Applied Medical.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how you always seem to know that a manager is incompetent or promoted beyond their abilities. I guess it should've been you that was promoted huh? Or at least consulted before they were promoted.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's that Applied Manager that thinks we're the best med device company around!!!! What a joke you guys are

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe we saw their true abilities after last year and this years first quarters terrible numbers. Nice work...what a joke.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone worked with the manager ML? I have been told she is lousy for a number of reasons. Any input would be appreciated.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't work for her. Has a high opinion of herself and not sure why. Let's just say she is not very well liked.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats the condition of the Chicago market? I was contacted by a recruiter for a position with Applied but don't want to fall into a trap.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The managers there do not know what they are doing or how to effectively manage. Then when they fall short on their number backstab and lie to cover their own inabilities. Threats and really immature behavior is how they manage. Ask how many reps have left that area in the last couple years and there's your answer. They are not liked company wide.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're not liked by anyone.....anywhere!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Applied in Chicago has had its ups and downs depending on which territory you can expect to have your fair share of account resentment because of Applied's high turnover, returned product issues, payment with account credit and other issues relating to individual rep's sales flaws and that is only tackling Hospital Administration. Internal emotional back and forth can all be resolved with pills, booze, and perseverance.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are the managers in the Chicago area?