Who will be our band in Vegas?

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by Anonymous, Dec 27, 2013 at 8:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope it's Miley !!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope it's one direction !!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe she'll twerk every single person at the meeting, one at a time.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Taylor Swift: If they want to go sSouth again

Justin Bieber: If they want to go North

Shakira: If they want to go Latina

Pitbull: If they want to go Latino

Bruno Mars: If they want to go gaga

Lady Gaga: Don't even think about it, not a chance

Shania Twain: Good choice, but booked in Vegas

Or maybe time to tone this down and save some more money for the mothership. Do you know how bad this looks to the outside world?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There should be a marching band for the Managers and Directors ( there should be term limits of 3 to 5 years max). There are too many of them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy George

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Van Helix

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope it's someone famous like Katy Perry again because I'm sending this info to the press. I will take pictures at the concert It's really disgusting that we work for a company like this ripping medicare off while there are people that go hungry or can't afford their medications while our company gives us a private concert. This ended with pharma years ago and it needs to end with this company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every year you start in with this crap! Every year it goes absolutely nowhere. No one cares about your quest involving a big disclosure of a biotech company hiring a band for a company meeting, so give it up! If you want to be productive, maybe you should spend your time finding out what really happened at the Benghasi embassy killings and why there is a cover up there rather than waste it trying to "expose" what you think is corporate waste. Sheesh...what a freakin' loser!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hillary says Bush caused it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sheesh your the loser! You need a band to cap off a week of a non stop party in Vegas.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up you swine! You're(your) not going to be there in the first place...you SWINE YOU!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is a pig's pu$$y pork?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard from a very good source that it will be an 80's cover band.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huey Lewis is available

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will be K C & the Sunshine band...shake your booty!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm Hanna tell I'm gonna tell. Party pooper!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Winger

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't believe the douche you wrote that they're going to the press with information on us having our annual band at NSM. If you don't like it here, go to GSK, you'll be sanitized there and feel like you're doing good for mankind while getting a token bonus based on doctors filling out surveys on how well you support them.............WTF!
    I don't care who the band is but please don't have anything hip hop, rap or John Mellencamp.

It is a hoot to watch grown, supposedly mature professionals crowding the stage to get front row view, especially the shallow, high maintenance diva's in BioOnc and lytics who primp themselves to see who can look the hottest and get the eyes of the SLT checking them out........