Samsca

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2014 at 10:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm interviewing for a hospital position to sell Samsca... What the pros and cons? Vacation, 401k match, base salary expectations, bonus expectations?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clue up son. Everyone is anticipating major cuts. If they hire you, you are being used as a temporary band aid and you may be the first to be let go. This division is way over crowded.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have no job an no other prospects take it. There are going to be major cuts in the near future. 200 reps for a 115 million dollar drug is not promising.

Good luck

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drug sucks, company sucks, leadership sucks, and that division sucks! Stay away

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

these competitive intelligence posers are relentless

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In New Mexico by chance? If so it would be worth it. They just got a huge formulary win and the manager is pretty good.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Counting down the days until I'm done selling this POS. Wasted my time in this worthless division dealing with Samsca. Worst product ever and keeps getting worse every month.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many have left 21 openings as of today with several more in the weeks to come.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That will right-size the sales force eventually. Why do we need 24 managers leading 5 or 6 account managers?
    If we are concentrating on three accounts, why not cut the sales force in half and give each AM 6 accounts?
    Have you noticed sales have not moved off the trend despite the loss of 21 AMs? Proves you can do as much with fewer AMs and Taro surely sees this. Be ready.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This product has always sucked, but the product management teams over the years really did damage. Add in legal and this drug and division is HORRIBLE. Every day I dread trying to sale this crap.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or add SAMSCA to the Red team's bag, because they are calling on Institutions now...home office is piloting this with PAMS

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PAMs are useless. They need to let them go before they cut us.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, we knew something was going to happen. So far, we are safe. Would have liked to have had info on product acquisition possibilities. We shall see.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales team should be perfect size by January 1st. People will leave as fast as they can after GB gave his state of the union address. What a sh*t show! I knew this would not be an easy gig, but this is ridiculous. One constant issue after another.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did he say about your team?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He shoveled a load of samsca after he took a Greg Baker by saying we are already "the right size" with departures that have taken place already.

My estimates say we need an additional 20 departures to even be in the neighborhood of "right size"

Don't be the last one standing when the music stops.

You have been warned.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds similar to what some NS teams are being told how they don't anticipate layoffs. Sounds suspiciously like "we don't anticipate layoffs, if enough of you leave"

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did no one else hear GB state that there were still "areas" that needed tweaked and certain territories filled etc.? Well if one gets filled, another one gets cut!! No details given, and only through 2014! No news re 2015! Our "attrition", helped by an outside 3rd party targeting and tracking compliance violations, forcing people to resign, only helps this Division makes its number for year-end! All GB said was, we have made our corporate goal and number for Japan by talent leaving our organization. For those of you celebrating thinking you have a job, I wouldn't party too hard yet...no real info was given on that call. We'll see what Monday's call is about now.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great conference call today. Not. Sh*t product continues to be confusing and worthless.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true. Run