Kadmon

Discussion in 'Kadmon Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2014 at 11:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope everyone is out looking for a new job!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why? We have jobs....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For now....but not for long....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's it going with the "Innovation" ????
    Been there....Gone.
    Welcome to the "Family"...... :-(((((
    A very proud legacy of scientific excellence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enjoy !!
    Stay away from documentable documents !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

something coming tomorrow

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To everyone that was downsized from Kadmon, consider it a blessing. Even though it is very difficult right now, things are so much better away from Kadmon. KM and DB are not typical of most companies. Take it from someone who worked with both of them and is now so MUCH happier. They are not nice people! Good luck in your job search.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its true, KM and DB are really the ugly side of this business. you will all get new positions while those left are only around for a short while until they too are gone. all will work out for the best.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 weeks severance, medical coverage only until the end of September. I could just see the headlines now. Sam and Harlan up to their old tricks while my kids go without medical or food on the table. Not very good publicity. If the press thought that Sovaldi was extortion what are they going to say about $1,000 a month for Ribapak vs $100 for the generic.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To all of the reps who r still left. Why r u sticking around when all you' re going to get is 2 weeks severance. There's not going to be enough of a market w the G2/G3 patients to sustain a sales force. They will probably just give the SPs a rebate, keep the DNAs get rid of the reps and give u 2 weeks severance. Genentech is giving the HCV reps one years severance

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy, I sure I'm glad I changed my top Ribapak non-prescribers to inactive prior to the lay-off
    I just hope kadmon doesn't find out

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kadmon is a ponzi scheme

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sam W. is the Bernie Madoff of the Biotech Industry.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard NY rep just left...where did he go?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what NYC rep? There are several.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard he went to work for animal control. Better future there with higher bonus.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 weeks’ severance! Despite receiving $85 million from Abbvie Kadmon continues to plead poverty. Since SW and KM refuse to do the right thing and pay the former employees a 3 months’ severance I am proposing the following. Encourage your former customers to call the SPs to flip the patients Ribapak script. Encourage your former customers to not meet with any Kadmon employees. Encourage your former customers to boycott all Kadmon events, particularly at the upcoming AASLD.
    Pay back is a bitch and this is just the beginning gentlemen.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To all perspective Kadmon employees. Never trust a company that has more lawyers than sales reps
    When there’s smoke there’s fire

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

200 mg would be the best bet but Modariba would at least make KM look bad

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since SW and KM refuse to do the right thing and pay the laid off reps their 3 months severance we need to continue to expose them for what they are. So lets see if I understand this correctly. You received 85 million from AbbVie. 3 months severance, on average lets say $25,000 x 27 reps = $675,000. That leaves $84,250,00 in your coffers. Maybe its time for a new foreword to Alex Prud'hommes' book the cell game. Just in time for the SEC filling.
    Have a nice day gentlemen.