Expansion

Discussion in 'Romark' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2014 at 2:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone provide some feedback regarding this company? I know there are a few positions open and want to hear about the culture of the company. What is the management like?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better be comfortable talking off-label!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I did read that on a different thread. Anything else you can provide? How is the management? How is the culture? The overall moral in the company?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They literally fly by the seat of their pants. Pay isn't great and just like the other post...for you to make any kind of $$, you have to sell the drug off-label or "get your docs asking off-label use" then you can send in a medical inquiry, etc! All of the major competitors have a C-Diff indication and that is what the GI's see almost every single day and Romark's drug does not have that indication so like I said...be prepared to speak off-label. I would never put myself in that situation...docs can and will turn you in to the FDA if you aren't careful...I'm not willing to risk it. That's my opinion!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if the drug isn't that great and I'm assuming sales aren't that good either why the expansion? Is there something else in the pipeline?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Research!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

products

What products do you guys sell? Anything new coming?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hungry little slaes and marketing trolls. so cute.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sales

11. #11 Anonymous, Apr 9, 2015 at 7:10 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2016 at 12:37 PM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: products

Good stuff

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Concerned Troll here. I believe the product's name begins with an "A".