CBR is not a PUBIC bank

Discussion in 'Cord Blood Registries' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2015 at 2:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope that was clear.

Geoff

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope by now everyone has received their pictures from our December Reunion. If not, please let me know ASAP!
    We are already gearing up for our July Reunion! It's not too early for you babies to think about attending, and transportation logistics.
    In case you are unaware, CBR Baby# 23 has been in the hospital recently, due to complications arising from his tonsilectomy earlier this month. He seems to be recovering nicely at home now! Mmmmmm- enjoy that ice cream!! Lucky baby!
    We will stay in touch as we get closer to this summer's event!
    As a reminder, make sure your " PUBIC hairs all remain clean (for those babies who have pubic hair).
    However, most experts don't believe it's necessary to bank them! More to follow!

Love& gettin' down,
    CBR Baby# 20

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does that mean it's a pubic hair? thanks geoff.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is the drive thru window open?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wanted to mention to some of you younger babes who may be confused about things. Do NOT try and bank any of your (few) pubic hairs. This is a definite no- no for you babes.
    I'm unsure of how this banking protocol came about.
    Consider this to be a disclaimer, along with any recent disclaimers in the CBR Times Newspaper.
    Please notify me or CBR with any questions and/ or concerns you may have.

Love& 'Gettin down,
    CBR Baby# 20

PS- Our summer CBR Reunion is now scheduled to begin July 17, 2015 in Phoenix. It's not too early to make plans to attend!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A Pubic Bank is for Hair only.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi everybody! Just want to remind you all again about our Summer Reunion whic is taking place in less than 2 months- July 17th!
    Several of our babies are busily putting their touches to this event! It's going to be an exciting time in Phoenix, and we've got some really great surprises in store for you babes. Yep, the CBR Nation will be well represented!
    Picture time has been moved to Saturday afternoon, the 18th, still at poolside. It won't take as long as in previous years, and there will still be sufficient nap time befor the Saturday night dance contest!
    Event choices will be sent to each attendee. Simply fill out your choice on the form, and mail back by July 1st.
    We are scheduling some great symposiums for Friday and Saturday! Try to attend one or two!
    How to Make Your Own Mobile is an exciting new course, taught by CBR# 5!
    More information on our Summer Reunion will be forthcoming!
    And remember, disposable diapers only, please!

Love& gettin' down,
    CBR Baby# 20

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget to kik me if you want to talk about working at CBR...honest and open conversation

spencer.spence1

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think most of our babes are too young to work at CBR. Toddlers only, please.