company card abuse

Discussion in 'UCB Pharma' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2015 at 10:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So where does one report major fraud from one of UCB's reps? This woman continuously falsifies lunches and takes these meals home. She also has parties all expensed on the company credit card. Enough is enough. She was fired from her previous Pharma job for falsifying calls and for hippa violations. What is the number to corporate?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you so stupid that you can't go to a company website and find a phone number? Always brilliant to go to cafe pharma first huh?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UCB is heaven for double-dipping. Been selling devices on the side for over a year. Use UCB car and time. Easy peasy lemon clyde squezzy

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agree 100% they are not looking

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are your panties in a wad? You didn't get a sandwich?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I drive the company car for Uber . Make extra cash with UCB car and gas !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ooooh getting worse-home after her "lunch" that she brings home so her "nanny" won't have to cook, continues Starbucks daily-wait that comes home too. Now 'ORGANIZING" daughters end of year get together wait-oooooh AGAIN ALL ON THE COMPANY CREDIT CARD!!!!!! Bravo! Yep in Texas, South Texas... guess who?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mind your own business. People like you are annoying and jerks.

Do you own the company or something? it is obvious you are just trying to get others in trouble. Let the management discover the error, not you. Dummy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dang that is down right theft! I bet rep is a huge kiss butt with her manager which helps her get away with not being checked upon. All company has to do is confirm lunches and get a count of when and how much was taken in to the office. Is this rep a chunker? Has to be-lmao

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow report this rep-get number from web site

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes most definitely. It is horrible reps like that one who spoil it for the rest of us honest hard working reps. Female in Texas hmm I may know who she is. Again though it is those rotten apples who screw it for us all.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I agree, call in and report this loser rep

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So to poster #11-wtf? Is it YOU they are referring to on this thread? Must be since you are so defensive. Excuse me- some of us do follow rules and regulations to a tee.
    Yes, please report this rep who is abusing and totally taking advantage of the company. My gosh- how ballsy.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

805-867-4309 ask for Jenny

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

867-(5)309

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what ever happened to her ? Did anyone report her?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I tried to giver her a weiner, but she is a vegetarian.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like stick my business card in my ass crack and then get pleasure when people touch it.