Backstabbing DM's

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Mar 19, 2015 at 5:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I know a few still around. Lets just say I have to work with one here in central Pa. Watched him fire reps and look the other way when teammates are not working, buying fake lunches for bar tabs.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM (was original Forest) worked with me 1 time from merger/acquisition time in September until I got canned today. We spent about 7 hours together. The same with most of my district. Not sure what he was doing with his time and I don't know if there are bogus ride alongs out there somewhere in this fucked up computer system. I'm convinced he didn't ever want to get to know us because he knew cuts were inevitable and he's soft.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like Forest DM's are all the same, hiding, blaming reps, looking the other way. Vince has been like this for years.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked at a meeting with this Vince guy. Not to much to be impressed about. Seemed to agree with everyone and not have much of an opinion about anything. Wasn't sure if he was afraid to speak of just happy to have a job.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know him too. Smiled a lot but never had anything productive to say. We thought he had something wrong with him.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My old teammate worked with Vince, she said he turned her in and got her fired. The funny thing is, he lets his reps do the same thing now.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All he has as an achievement is marrying up.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would defiantly be a backstabber.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DM in Hershey Pa, A real Snake! Vince is his name.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have watched him say one thing to us reps and then call HR and cover is butt. Karma will end up being the winner.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR is investigating several DM's over a lot of problems. Stay tuned.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was contacted to have a phone call with HR about my DM. Seems that this is happening around the country. Trying to weed out the DM's who are checking off boxes.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I vote for the best, I mean the one that would have your back...Backstabbing that is. Vince YOU are the winner!!!! BAW,HA,HA,HA,HA

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet he will not respond. The last DM to post something was fired.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nole Mangine in Atlanta

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second that. He finally got me canned 2 weeks ago. Acted like my friend and knew I was on the chopping block. Such a turn coat. I should have listened to my teammates about him. Im going to call HR about him.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR is already investigating Vince. He has had numerous complaints against him. He just skated by when he turned JM in. Corporate does not like a rat.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do know this Vince guy. He seemed nice at our DM meetings, but watched him turn in several reps to cover his ass. Seems like he blamed his reps for his poor leadership. Such a shame.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JM tried to get rid of Vince, but he got to HR first and spilled the beans. Karma will catch up.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

McLaughlin is a lawsuit waiting to happen.