New CEO and followers

Discussion in 'Alcami' started by Anonymous, Apr 7, 2015 at 10:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anybody have any thoughts about the new CEO and his dream team he is bringing in?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are excellent.

We can anticipate a warning letter from the FDA soon. Our fearless leader has a history of collecting those. Commander Salamander will no doubt take credit for it, will add that to his resume and will post it on his blog. Our new bean counter will calculate the value added as long as it is not more than ten, twenty if he can take off his shoes. Not sure what the witches will brew without their third weird sister but you can bet safety and personnel will continue to auger into the sand. Daesh 1 and Daesh 2 will declare a jihad.

We are hosed.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

funny what gets deleted.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A 483 is much more likely, or should I say ANOTHER 483 is much more likely. Rumor has it that Irvine (Pats old company) got 4 of them recently. All the third tier bottom feeders will be getting deficiency notices. But have no fear, AAI will spin it. When St.Louis gets a 483 but the Durham lab by some miracle doesn't they will post how great the one lab that dodged a bullet is. Rather than fixing the problem; because that takes money talent and the will to change. All of which are absent here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This link seems to suggest that 483's have recently been issued to AAIPharma for the two most recent audits at the St. Louis site

http://fdazilla.com/inspections/database/search?q=aai+pharma+inc

You have to pay to see them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The HR witch is particularly nasty. We have had some really bad HR people over the years, Sharron C. and Bobo the Clown for example, but this one tops them all.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We don't see them much, which is a good thing. They show up on occasion to screw us over. More work for less pay is the only thing they care about.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The CEO and his Lonza followers are a big bunch of idiots. Have you ever seen so much turnover at the "executive" level (got to laugh at executive").l? The latest is the HR which was part of the dream team resigning. I wonder if her morales having the CEO hire his GF to be part of the dream business team set her off. However, her history is no better. You have to look at what's going on at CML and the other business units. Things are falling apart quickly. Rumor has it that the company will be split up and sold. It won't surprise me to SK suddenly leave with his dream team.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His fine leadership got the Hopkinton Lonza biologics facility in deep trouble, that site was simply shut down rather than trying to overcome the damage. The same could happen here. St. Louis is toast. 483's for a contract lab are the kiss of death. Just like warning letters if you are a CMO.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Profits just are not enough to buy equipment or upgrade the facilities. Even in a good year the margins are really small, one piece of manufacturing equipment or a few HPLCs and the budget is shot. At least interest rates are low, otherwise we are screwed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wrong. AAIPharma has gotten 483's and a deficiency letter.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/934936/000119312511065268/dex992.htm

We are still here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need some more wetbacks to do the work around here

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many more layoffs or fires this month? For a company that wants to grow, and with the lack of talent, starting from the top, you got to wonder why the f**k anyone would stay? Your pay sucks and you get abused. Stand up and find something better. Those who have left have done well.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen, get out. I left and am paid a lot more for less BS.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you see ABC labs was sold? If someone bought that shithole then maybe there is hope for us. I used to work there and I can tell you it was bad.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is the merger with Xanodyne going?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where do you work? My boss is great, work load is reasonable, no stress and great pay. But then I don't work at AAI

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have been watching too many zombie movies, Xanodyne is dead and so is AAI. We sold them the Darvon turds and all of the other crap that was left when we went bankrupt. No one will want to merge with AAI, too much debt and not enough value. Crappy old building and crappy old equipment don't mean much.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have worked here seven months now. It has been a colossal mistake. I have never experienced a more soul sucking, sick twisted work environment like this. It is truly amazing the lengths that they go to for a fast buck

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine is too, we must be in same territories and district