Pennsaid sells itself

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by Anonymous, Apr 29, 2015 at 8:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know what any of you are talking about, selling Pennsaid is the easiest thing in the world to sell. It basically sells itself!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pennsaid 2% that is.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, Sparky, the Mallinckrodt rep ahead of you sold it. Dumbshit.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your the dumbshit, missing the boat indeed! The market out there is lovin' this stuff and doctors are getting on board, it works much better than the competition and until you try it for yourself, you have no idea what people are raving about. It's life changing as far as arthritis is concerned! Give this to anybody who has arthritis and they will never take anything else......it's that good!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical Horizon rep. I wasn't knocking the product, I was just telling you that there was a lot of groundwork laid since 2010 by the MNK reps with Pennsaid and Pennsaid 2% before you came along.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like an old disgruntled Mally rep from days gone by...
    Mallinkrot did everything to prevent this from ever suceeding!
    They did the worst ever sale of a drug that most have ever seen,
    and it's hard to believe that they even got involved because they
    seemed so disinterested. Horizon will knock this out of the park
    because they are actually promoting the product this time around.
    Something that Mally never did.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW>.. are you for real! You are a typical Horizon rep. A DUMBSHIT>>>>and brainwashed! You are either a dumbass horizon rep or the product director. Pennsaid reps and company tried market and sell this product in an ethical and responsible manor. Everyone knows Horizon buys products and jacks the price through the roof and tells investors....look how great we are!!!!! All you do is rip off unknowing consumers and manage care companies. As far as the product.....don't kid your self, its not that good. Not compared to custom compounding that any Dr. can get from their local pharmacy. Custom made for a specific condition and with you to 10 to 12% active ingredients. It makes Pennsaid 2% look and feel like suntan lotion.

Horizon..... pathetic!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very nicely said. Horizon Drugs are a scam and need to be exposed to all. Quit ripping people off to make a buck. Bunch of scum bags and hopefully they will be eliminated shortly. Criminal!!!!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

obviously you do not work at Horizon. Thanks so much for visiting our thread and exposing your jealous sorry ass who makes, hmm.. lets see... I would say 75K total comp if your lucky.
    Horizon reps earn more $$$$ than any other
    Pharma company and don't you wish you were here for the cherry pie! Stupid cunt!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! Custom compounding... You mean 1099 reps that get more in commission from one script than Horizon bills for multiple scripts of Pennsaid? We all know they charge upward of 8,000 for a compounded cream. Your comments and knowledge is laughable.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great results from Horizon on their recent quarterly Pennsaid 2% sales.
    Very profitable too, when you crunch the numbers! Something Malinkrot
    could never do previously themselves. Abig tip of the hat to all Horizon reps
    for great work selling this product that will only build momentum as this
    continues to hit the market with a full head of steam going forward!
    The real money awaits as it is the best arthritis product on the market
    and refills are going to make this go parabolic !

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I keep hearing a rumor that Horizon might buy out the parent company that they aquired the Pennsaid 2% rights from. I think their name is Nuvo. A small Canadian company.
    The rights to sell the product throughout the rest of the world must be very tempting when the Pennsaid 2% sales are doing so well in the U.S. Sounds like a no brainer!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why then are the physicians that I used to call on still asking me for Pennsaid 2% samples? Some great job Horion is doing. Until you post the numbers, I don't believe Horizon is "hitting it out of the park" with the product.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The quarterly numbers were released last week, they were amazing for Pennsaid 2%.
    They orders are coming in much higher than ever expected and look to seriusly continue to improve immensely! We really know how to move product! Watch out comperition, this product will become the #1 pain product in no time. Anybody who doubts it, should try it, it's a god damn miracle drug. You will feel pain free in no time and no mess. Not to mention no drug to ingest, it's used externally and is transfered through the skin!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy Mr. Wizard, you do sound like a dumbfuck Horizon rep.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a truely bitter rival !! lol

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI. There were a handful of us who sold a ton of Pennsaid for MNK, in spite of the company being a bunch of dishonest dumb shits. It ain't happening anymore. I'm now selling 5-10% diclofenac to my former Pennsaid customers, and they're loving it. They don't have to prescribe it off label, like they did Pennsaid--for just knees. Now they can use it anywhere!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Horizon is the 800 pound gorilla... Take a seat ten ninty niner and enjoy your stock options. You are one, we are an unstoppable team. Now fuck off

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NIMBY

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have any idea how little 5% diclofenac I now have to sell to make 10 times the money I made on Pennsaid? There's no comparison.

AND you will be wasting your time bringing the go-rilla into my territory. 5% is a done deal here.