Future??? No worries!

Discussion in 'Prometheus Labs' started by Anonymous, May 12, 2015 at 6:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lotronex patent loss equal 50% of Prometheus revenue. Lab tests slightly better than competitors @ 10 times the price. How does Prometheus survive? No worries. Alex has a plan for a new midday email contest. "We know the Hiawie state fish. We know Alex's loves to travel. The first rep monitoring their email for Alex's next $25 Starbuck's card instead of selling will receive the URL to Alex's travel blog. When will Nestle' cut its loses, liquidate the company and return to core business?

2. youmirinbrah

youmirinbrah Guest

You lost all credibility when you said losing Lotronex is 50% of Prometheus revenue.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forgive me for underestimating lotronex contribution. I tend to be conservative. If I am wrong, no foul. If right, you are unemployed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am concerned about the 70 number. If it was mentioned, it is a possible 18 rep job loss and 2 dms, to let each one have 10 reps. Not good. I do not buy the we will not let people go, if the plan was to stay at 90, why mention 70...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely should be concerned about numbers. Likely less than 70 retained. Unlike the pre-nestle' days, when did Alex ever speak the truth or show concern for the workforce. Hope for the best BUT prepare for the worst.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prometheus, in eternal punishment, is chained to a rock in the Caucasus, Kazbek Mountain, where his liver is eaten daily by an eagle. Prometheus brought mankind fire. Nestle' brought a lack of understanding diagnostics and an incompetent management team. Watch out for the grilled onions.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all testing except ANSER have been available through the major labs from the get go - you generally don't get credit for it it as it comes with the md blinded to us.

Quest isn't going to take over.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So why does Prometheus need reps? Reps do not get paid on major lab testing now. Once ANSER becomes available thru "major labs", sales force becomes more of a financial drain. Increase royalty to Quest and other labs, dissolve GI division increase net income. With loss of lotronex, hard to justify continuing current sales model. Nestle' is bottom line driven. Say bye bye.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can Prometheus survive on ANSER revenue alone?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anser won't become available unless they change the cpt codes. The ones they use are unspecified. Hence - the other labs would have to go through the same appeal process as Prometheus currently does. If they change the cpt codes they can't change 2500 for the test.

The other lab companies offer many tests that are not their own. Labcorps eclia test isn't their own its some other companies. Do you think labcorp only offers Labcorp tests? That would be like Walmart only offering Walmart branded products.

They need reps because the large labs don't promote prometheus products. Without the sales force prometheus doesn't exist. How many of us are needed after losing lot is really the question.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Acquiring the lab portfolio or licensing portfolio gives other labs incentive to market tests with their existing sales force(s). The lack of a specific CPT code is a current problem for ANSER. The 2500 price is unsustainable. I doubt many ANSER tests are reimbursed at retail. On going loss of hospital lab contracts further limits testing access as hospitals realize Prometheus contracting is a money losing venture. Patient assistant rightoff borders on violating anti kickback laws and is not applicable to federal sponsored reimbursement, ie Medicare, Medicaid. Unclear it is allowable under the ACA as the majority of these policies receive federal subsidies. Prometheus GI only can continue to exist in fairy tail land.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Walmart branded products? Interesting. Retail has experienced explosive growth in both shelf space and net margins with store brands. Branded products struggling to sustain visibility and margins. I guess access and low price still matter. Neither of these are Prometheus strengths.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Appeals process for ANSER seen as a plus? You do realize that appeals process is begging to be paid AFTER service has been provided. Run that by our CFO. We do have one don't we?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is really funny. Sad, but funny. Or call your buddies at exagen, selling biologic testing.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where oh where did my travel blog post go? Oh where oh where can it be? Did a threatening call from a little boy take down my post can it be?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Travel blog post removed. Suspect someone had their feelings hurt! I guess when you use the funds of a dying company to feed your travel addiction, you would be sensitive to management figuring it out! More VPing less travel blogging.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post and threads disappearing right and left. My second favorite thread "JJ in ky" has vanished, Who is this powerful little Elve, A the VP of saLes, who sEems to be the common X factor? Is it tiny ego, personal shame, naked tiny self-inflicted introspective loathing? Please contain thy anger and allow my soaps to run their course!!