Shareholders Overwhelmingly Vote YES To Pfizer Takeover

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2015 at 6:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At a special meeting of shareholders, 140.7 million votes were cast in favor of the deal, 326,868 votes against and there were 469,970 abstentions, according to a Hospira securities filing.

Shareholders Crushed Hospira Employees Good

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LAKE FOREST, Ill., May 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Hospira, Inc. (NYSE: HSP), the world's leading provider of injectable drugs and infusion technologies, and a global leader in biosimilars, announced that Hospira shareholders voted in favor of the proposal to adopt the merger agreement with Pfizer Inc. at a special meeting of stockholders held today, May 13, 2015, in Denver, Colo.

On Feb. 5, 2015, Hospira and Pfizer Inc. announced they had entered into a merger agreement under which Pfizer will acquire Hospira for $90 per share in cash for a total enterprise value of approximately $17 billion. The merger is subject to customary closing conditions, one of which was approval of the merger by Hospira's shareholders. Additional closing conditions to be met include obtaining regulatory approvals in several jurisdictions.

At the Special Meeting today, 140.8 million shares were voted in favor of the merger agreement, or 99.4 percent of shares voted for the merger proposal and approximately 81.5 percent of Hospira's outstanding shares.

Hospira and Pfizer continue to expect the merger to close in the second half of 2015.

A full description of the proposed merger is included in the proxy statement for the special meeting, available at www.hospirainvestor.com.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This shows what a moron you are. Interesting that the announcement doesn't say how many voted against the proposal #2----which was not necessary for the merger to happen. The was proposal #1.

Proposal #2 dealt only with giving upper management millions for being there when the merger occurred.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#2 was a landslide also ! shows how much you know !
    $80 million TAX FREE Stay broke and troll CP
    The world needs suckers for the elite to feed on

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep trying and trying loser Your cause is DEAD
    Wake up and smell the roses asshole ! Your shit is DONE BOY !

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like this board and just like Hospira and just like YOU!
    Give it a year all THREE won't exist !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry I called you a loser and A-hole. You're not !
    Your point is valid from your perspective and I respect it
    My Bad. At times I forget I was once in the same boat as you
    and I can relate to your pain. Nothing ever stays the same
    in life and changes can work for the better.
    Again,my bad dude or dudette Whichever you are.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's obvious you sold your humanity a long time ago-normal people don't spew hatred like you do. Am sure you are dead to a lot of people, now including me.

Good luck with existence.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eat shit Bitch !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I'm not Sweetie y'all know you like me Lucky I'm even posting