VP CB is an absolute nightmare BEWARE

Discussion in 'Greer' started by Anonymous, May 19, 2015 at 9:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To all you Greer folks, watch your backs! your VP of sales is a nightmare to deal with. Just look at the Serono board and you will see. Oh yeah.. I almost forgot, he got fired from Serono for lying to his boss and HR about illegally putting sales reps on PIP plans. He is underhanded and will harass andl throw anyone under the bus. You have been warned.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post is absolutely true. You have been warned. Beware, he is completely ignorant of business, incapable of making a decision, lacks vision and most of all INTEGRITY. For what it is worth, I hope your organization is able to hold him accountable. If they do he will fail quickly and you can relax. Just avoid him in the meantime and DOCUMENT everything you can in the event he tries to bury you first. Lawyer up if needed then. Remember save and document everything. Sales Managers...you are not immune from his dishonesty when he is trying to cover up his ineptness. I pity your field force. Good luck.

3. Actually he will fit right in with this shady group

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The creep was hired here by his former Serono crony. Disturbing but true.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you say Titanic? One disaster after another. How are those Oralair sales??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who from Serono hired him?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rick I believe

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He does seem clueless about some things.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His decision to expand the sales force and have them focus solely on a seasonal medication is brilliant.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew something was off about this guy before I read this thread.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just visited the Serono board....I will never be able to trust him or look him in the eye now. Thank you for alerting us to this cancer.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone thinking of coming to work under this guy should reed the Serono board first....never seen someone so hated in management.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are things working out with CB? Seems unusually quiet for such an unliked person.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone just got hired and they are probably at the National Meeting in Miami. Give it some time.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh we have already figured out he is an incompetent nitwit.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so they are letting go of more people! Beware if you are a new hire! Chris is a nightmare with not a good track record! He will drive this company into the ground! Just read up on him on the Internet before you take a job with this awful company! Unemployment is better than working for him. He is a disgrace. I hope he will be fired shortly too. Good luck out there and please if you take anything seriously take this- Do Not work for this company! Run far far away!!!!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company seems to be greatly overestimating the potential of Oralair. It's never going to be a big money maker...sorry!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! Too much time and effort on inconsequential tasks and not enough on true needs. Someone said it best to me "they are treating this like a primary care company and because they are worried about metrics thy will fail"

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too funny! Management just wants to hear the good. Don't tell us the truth, just the good. Time for another fairy tale dumbass!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how many people got let go this week for no reason? I heard 8-10 people so now out of 36 reps only like 10 are left! What a blood bath!