Bydureon Onglyza Farxiga

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, May 20, 2015 at 11:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on nationally with market shares. We do not hear much. Our territory is doing well but do not get much back from national leaders about the state of these drugs market shares

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beat it troll

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice! mole-troll-phony exposed!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the 3 drugs are related to the 3 stooges....loser-ville!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Merck troll, how is Januvia doing now that it is known to have the same class effect as Onglyza and the others?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is he a Merck troll, or a troll paid for by merck- the type that contracts with anyone that will pay him. Guess is there's No difference really, only that the later is as scummy as it gets.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for AZ just asked a basic question as to how the drugs market shares are doing nationally since we get no feedback. Should have known not to ask a basic question on this site. See you in Hawaii

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will be in Hawaii as well. I do not know why no numbers are mentioned from a national standpoint. I have to believe the market shares are not good nationally

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the national shares for the products. Come on Topher

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look douche bag, we are completely embarassed by being last in every category where we compete. The AZ magic "ignore adverse events" "just keep selling" doesnt seem to be working.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all about where you are on the sliding shit scale . In other words we are all in the shitter but where do you fall on shit scale.lol

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Topher what are the national shares doing.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on Topher. Answer with your bullshit business degree. Carry the bag

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. Little rich boy expects RESPECT from the sales force...and yet he's never carried a bag?! Another embarrassing, pathetic move on the part of AZ. One day, and probably soon, the cronyism that has gone on at this company for years, will be THE REASON for its demise.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carry the bag? Whats in the bag? Sandwiches, donuts?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carry the bag? Whats in the bag? Sandwiches, donuts?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

these drugs are basically worthless, can't believe we bought these POS.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good drugs, however leadership gets in the way more times than not. It's the difference between being book smart and street smart. They have no pulse what happens on a day to day basis. There belief is to divide and conquer, whereas the sales force says give us the portfolio and be true collaborators for our physicians.

Leadership or I should say TOPHER is sticking with what he believes is most effective in the field. No offense to him, but until you've carried a bag and understand the business dynamics of Pharma we will die a slow death. This can be backed up by sales results thru first half of 2015.

I know many leaders in this company who believe the same thing, but aren't going to commit career suicide when they know it won't change

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree. These are "me too's" with no clinical advantages over our competition. Let's not even get started on our crappy device....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe I can agree about our Dpp-4 and SGZlT-2 but bydureon was first in class for once per week dosing and has the strongest data with long term studies.