Quotas vs Commissions

Discussion in 'Akorn' started by Anonymous, May 20, 2015 at 1:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would be nice to know my sales quota so I can assured that my pay out is correct????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would be nice if they weren't such greedy executives at the top, and we earned a decent base salary. They would get a lot more productivity out of most of the sales force if we didn't have to work 2nd jobs, or be interviewing for a new full time job. It makes me sick to my stomach how greedy Akorn top execs are!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get out. It will never change. As long as Punjabi's are running the company it will always be them verses you. They stop on a dime and pick it up. Greedy, Greedy peeps they be.

Nobody has a gun to their head to work at Akorn. Just use them for fodder until you get your next job.

Good luck Akorn Sales Reps.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, I got a great gig here at Akorn. Work 1/2 day with benefits. The other half of the day I do Uber and make more than my Akorn Salary. The car allowance & mileage helps out too. So I am very happy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last two posts are repulsive. One is racist and the second is by some lazy ass who is afraid of work. Both of you get out. Plenty of $ to be earned if you work hard.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just as an FYI, there are many current members of the sales teams that have second jobs because of the slave wages we earn. Our executive management will never change and we will continue to lose great tenured reps every year. I stay because my Akorn job provides me with great benefits with a "no stress" work environment. My salary & IC payout pays my basic bills. My second job helps me to enjoy life. Too bad Raj & Bruce are so greedy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got one better....I work only a two days a week, make some phone calls, send out emails ...my territory is exceeding quota without me even breaking a sweat. I then work my 2nd job two days and always have a three day weekend! Akorn is a great gig!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy to tell you are not an employee and are bullshitting.

This is Akorn and it's only June therefore no one has quotas yet.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is why you are so stupid.....read the post. I already know what my payout is, however, it would be nice to know my quotas so that I can make sure I am being properly compensated.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

must be inside order taking employee. so sorry.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rest assured. You are not being compensated correctly. Akorn is overpaying you. Idiot.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you aren't happy then leave like others before you.........!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you follow Akorn's history, Q1's numbers are never correct and the company always plays catch up in Q2/Q3....At the end of the day, I would rather get a incentive check of some amount rather than no check at all..........

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. Way to Aim high. Loser.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quotas were distributed in Q1. For anyone claiming they haven't received theirs yet, maybe you should pay a little more attention and treat Akorn like a full time job instead of bragging about having other gigs and crying poor all the time. The reps that put in the time, make more than the bare minimum number of calls and visits and actually do their job by selling our products, do receive decent commission payouts and good bonus checks. It's no secret that our base salary isn't high, but you can more than make up for it by having a work ethic and taking pride in your job that you are lucky to have. I personally would prefer having a lower salary with much higher commissions potential, than a higher salary and less opportunity to increase my earnings. Hard work always pays off. Try it sometime.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like Jason B spreading the Akorn Koolaid again....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people who have won awards for high sales rankings have admitted that they're not working any harder/smarter than the people at the bottom of the rankings. In fact, there are a good handful of reps at the bottom of the rankings who (everyone knows) are working very hard/smart. It's luck on so many levels who is at the top or bottom.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are all the main leadership positions at Akorn held by men? Are Raj and Bruce discriminating against women? Hmmm...coming from the eeoc.gov background, I see a pattern with the Exec Staff, the managers, the trainers, etc. Maybe a little investigation should be done.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Executive Vice President of Global Quality Compliance is female, I'd consider that a leadership position. There are also at least two females on our small Board of Directors, in addition to plenty of other high-up females in other departments. Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are forgetting the most important woman in Akorn Bruce's Bff Tammy who is such a pleasure to work with. Not