Good move

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by Anonymous, May 21, 2015 at 12:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I recently joined Regeneron in the FAS role and it's been great. We are treated with respect and are valued. The home study is typical, 7 modules and tests along with a daily web training. On the calls no fluff from trainers.
    The pay was on middle of the scale but hopefully with the launch and options it will be awesome.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Said perfectly!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is good for now... In time Your national director will be rolling out tons of dashboards so he can measure everything from total time in an account to how heavy your dumps are. He is just waiting for the cafepharma posts to die down and then the real mcfatty will pop out. Do not trust him. He pits reps against one another. We feel bad for his direct reports because he will appear trustworthy and stick him or her in the back. Be warned!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am giving notice this week and I can't wait to join Regneron.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good, enjoy having a national director who enjoys micromanaging and throwing staff under the bus for his own gain.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

these posts are a riot! These reps have no idea what they are in for with mcmetrics. All of you who are in the trenches will never know the real mcsnake. he will work through his direct reports to make life miserable for you in the field. it was widely know at the home office that he was a snake.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha yea everyone feels that way in home study you fool! Wait till you're out in the field see how much love and respect you get

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got to say, having to fill out a time card is bullshit. It's a salaried position...I'll be sure to put down all the Saturdays and Sundays I'm at a convention.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else get the feeling this is one negative asshole on every single thread? What's the matter got let go or were never given the offer? Clearly you don't work here or you would have been fucking a model in a pile of cash this weekend.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most field sales employees have to fill out a time card. It has nothing to do with actual hours worked. If that's the hardest or least favorite part of your job you should leave, because you're making $100k plus doing it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey McTard, try not to hurt your pretty little brain on this task. I know it's so hard. You can thank the class action lawsuits against companies like Novartis that were lost from not paying "overtime". These lawsuits are the direct results of the time card here at Regeneron. This company is a little smarter than you ever will be. Get back to your convention and finger banging your sister.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...who else got this deal? Not in my offer letter....