Interviews

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2015 at 4:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone give some insight on the interview process at Arbor?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had a phone iv with someone from HR. Was told if would be called back in the next two weeks if they wanted to schedule a f2f.

3. You have to make out with the interviewer and show some strong interest.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great advice.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once past HR - Interview process starts with a phone/Skype interview, then a potential face to face with your potential DSM. If you make the cut, they typically bring 2 candidates to Atlanta. You interview with other DSM's then the National Sales Manager. The whole process is about 2 hours. 45 mins or so with each interview. They let you know pretty quickly if you got the job.

Keep in mind this may have changed, I was hired awhile back.

Arbor is a good company with good people. You won't make a ton because they aren't top notch products but you have a lot of perks that go along with it. My only complaint is retroactive goals. I was having a good month and my goals changed three weeks into the month, not fair but that is life sometimes.

Hope this helps - Arbor is a good, not great, stepping stone. Bottom line, you need experience on your resume for big pharma and that is what you'll get with Arbor.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you very much for the feedback as it is a bit difficult to get any serious responses on here. I had a screening with HR about a week ago now and have yet to hear anything. Is a week pretty standard?