ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 18, 2015 at 5:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well AP is gone but the decisions are still the same. How can you not increase Minivelle to 50% of the IC? I know you are afraid that by doing this reps won't talk about Brisdelle anymore, and you're just wrong. Reps stopped talking about it 8-10 months ago when it became obvious that no one wanted this product. You still have time to bleed Mini for everything you can before it's too late, but no. You blew it by turning your back on Mini when Brisdelle launched, and you're going to continue to blow it until there is nothing left. I'm just amazed by the ineptness! You really think Mini is going to grow when it's only 25% of the IC? Do you know what it will even take to grow that product with the market now, and your own generic? How stupid do you think the reps are? I really thought with AP gone that we'd see some big changes today, but I was wrong. You need Minivelle and the $$$ is produces, but can't admit that Brisdelle is a failure, nor have the sense to do the right thing. Oh well, it will ultimately be the sales force that pays the price. We all know Noven will survive and still be around, just without a sales force.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AP was retired long before he came to Noven. Wyeth put him out to pasture and he should have stayed there. His incompetence will bleed this poor company forever. Definition of Peter Principle. Guy was lost from the day he walked in the front door.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Let's assume for this example the Sales Portion of the Company Brisdelle Performance is 103.1%"

HILARIOUS!

"Let's assume for this example the company Minivelle attainment is 101.3%"

In what bizarro universe do these people live?

Lets assume for my example that Brisdelle gets the FDA approval for curing cancer and the company Brisdelle performance is 1785%....Whatever!